Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

7dayshop.com

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
7dayshop.com
on: March 16, 2010, 10:48:47 AM
Me no happy  :(

Placed a small order with 7dayshop.com about two weeks ago. It was for 2 CR123A battery holders and a bendy tripod; the pricing was great and came to less than £5  :tu:

I got a message on screen that my order had been accepted. I took a screen grab as I always do. The next day I checked for an email confirmation as is standard for all online retailers; no. I check my account history 'you have no orders with us'  :think: I left it a couple of days thinking it would soon catch up; no.

So I contacted them and got a rather to the point ' you have no orders with us'  :think: There was no 'that seems strange' or 'very sorry about that'. I checked my bank account and no money has come out :)

I do want the products and their pricing is great so I'll try again. This time I did get a confirmation email and it did appear in my account history  :ahhh :ahhh They are based in Guernsey so I'm thinking it'll be here in a few days :D Nothing arrives  :-\

I check my account history and now it's only gone and disappeared  :o Maybe this is what happens when the ship the order, so I leave it a couple of days, nothing arrives. This time I do have an order reference, if I contact them they will find it and send it out  :ahhh No; they tell me the order was corrupted and has been cancelled  ::)

Once I can take but twice seems I just wasn't destined to have these products  :-\

From what I can see their operation is very automated with limited staff but this just seems odd. On my second attempt I did get an order reference; surely if it had been corrupted they could have cleaned it or informed me instead of me doing the chasing  >:(

Think I'll look elsewhere for my CR123A battery holders :-\

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: 7dayshop.com
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 10:55:35 AM
That's a pain mate. :(  I will say that I've had a couple of things from them without any issues, but your experience isn't exactly stellar. :-\
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 11:04:34 AM
Guess I've just been unlucky.

:tu: for their prices; just a shame they couldn't help sort my problem  :-\

Some of their Vic's are well priced :D

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!