Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wife's second interview.

Zack · 32 · 1774

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Re: Wife's second interview.
Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 05:18:14 PM
I once had an interview where the guy asked me 'incorrect' questions. Such as where I live, was I married, any family. Made me feel really uncomfortable.
I have no issues answering such questions but it made me think if this guy doesn't realise these are not right then what sort of a company is this.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Wife's second interview.
Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 05:30:13 PM
I once had an interview where the guy asked me 'incorrect' questions. Such as where I live, was I married, any family. Made me feel really uncomfortable.
I have no issues answering such questions but it made me think if this guy doesn't realise these are not right then what sort of a company is this.

I've had this happen to me a couple of times over the years.  I suspect it can be just through ignorance, but if a company can't even run an interview without mucking it up it doesn't say a lot for them.  One I had was so bad, both the interview and the work they expected for a peanut salary, I all but laughed in their faces as I told them just how unrealistic they were being.  Needless to say I wasn't surprised I didn't get the job.  I was only slightly surprised when they called me a couple of months later wondering if I'd like to work for them. ::)  I managed to somehow turn them down. :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%