Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Become a FELINEVET Shop Supporter 42459

No Life Club Posts: 2,031
Re: Become a FELINEVET Shop Supporter
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2010, 02:24:53 PM »
I didn't get the email either.

I made this tho:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,18439.45.html][img]http://forum.multitool.org/banners/fvss350x19.jpg[/img][/url]

Nice work Whoey!

“Do not go gentle, into that goodnight.  Rage....RAGE against the dying of the light!"

-Dylan Thomas
Banner Member No Life Club Posts: 1,521
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2010, 01:45:50 AM »
Here's the deal: I have too few contributions and too many Dual Pro Xs. Hmmm.... what to do? I have an idea! For every new Supporter (Initial contribution of $25. or more) you bring in - YOU will get a Victorinox Dual Pro X FREE! Just make sure there is some note on the contribution insuring you get the credit so I know where to send the Dual Pro X. Contributions to be sent by PayPal to: fveap@earthlink.net  Thank you for your support.

T
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,235 buh
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 10:30:35 PM »
ill send you a bit to help the kitties, what option do i pay it as?  :cheers:

I
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »
ill send you a bit to help the kitties, what option do i pay it as?  :cheers:
Thank you much. In PayPal, just click on the "Send Money " tab, then the "Personal" tab and check "Gift".

T
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,235 buh
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2010, 10:40:14 PM »
sent it in £ hope thats alright  :cheers:

I
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2010, 10:50:29 PM »
sent it in £ hope thats alright  :cheers:
No problem, thanks again  :cheers:

T
Admin Team Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 10,296 Aggressive in defence
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2010, 10:52:27 PM »
Here's the deal: I have too few contributions and too many Dual Pro Xs. Hmmm.... what to do? I have an idea! For every new Supporter (Initial contribution of $25. or more) you bring in - YOU will get a Victorinox Dual Pro X FREE! Just make sure there is some note on the contribution insuring you get the credit so I know where to send the Dual Pro X. Contributions to be sent by PayPal to: fveap@earthlink.net  Thank you for your support.

Tim can you just confirm for me this is the model with two OH opening blades , one of which is a curved serrated ?

many thanks

Dunc
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2010, 10:55:48 PM »

Tim can you just confirm for me this is the model with two OH opening blades , one of which is a curved serrated ?

many thanks

Dunc
Yes, that's it.

T
Admin Team Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 10,296 Aggressive in defence
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2010, 10:59:35 PM »

many thanks

Dunc
Yes, that's it.

Dunc runs off to count his pennies  :D

No Life Club Posts: 4,090 "Survival must be earned"-Klingon Proverb
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2010, 11:05:27 PM »
Here's the deal: I have too few contributions and too many Dual Pro Xs. Hmmm.... what to do? I have an idea! For every new Supporter (Initial contribution of $25. or more) you bring in - YOU will get a Victorinox Dual Pro X FREE! Just make sure there is some note on the contribution insuring you get the credit so I know where to send the Dual Pro X. Contributions to be sent by PayPal to: fveap@earthlink.net  Thank you for your support.

many thanks

Dunc
Yes, that's it.

Dunc runs off to count his pennies  :D

Just sell one of your group's rescue boats.  It won't be missed ::) ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 11:06:59 PM by BIG-TARGET »

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall;
 Some run from breaks of ice, and answer none:
 And some condemned for a fault alone." -William Shakespeare, King Lear (1608), Act IV, scene 6, line 169
Newbie Posts: 33
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2010, 04:36:14 AM »

I hope this is not a stupid question, but can I enroll myself as a new supporter and take advantage of this offer?  Or do I have to get someone else to join?

I'm new to the forum (but a long-time lurker).  I think I need one of those cool FelineVet banners too!

Who knows...
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2010, 04:42:53 AM »

I hope this is not a stupid question, but can I enroll myself as a new supporter and take advantage of this offer?  Or do I have to get someone else to join?

I'm new to the forum (but a long-time lurker).  I think I need one of those cool FelineVet banners too!
Sorry, this offer is for existing members. However, you can become a member yourself by donating at least $10. to FVEAP via PayPal to: fveap@earthlink.net  Thanks.

T
New User Posts: 1
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »
donation sent , keep up the good work   :cheers:
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2010, 04:54:04 PM »
donation sent , keep up the good work   :cheers:
Great,thank you.  :cheers:

T
No Life Club Posts: 4,496 <*();::::::::;~
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2010, 12:39:33 AM »
I'm sending in my check today.   :cheers:

John *** Looking for Schwinn combination wrenches ***
Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon all hope ye who enter here... Posts: 43,126 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2010, 09:18:18 AM »
I'm sending in my check today.   :cheers:
Nice one :salute:

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!
Full Member Posts: 114 Tourist Season in the Alps
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »
I have another Felinevet knife on the auction block to help Tim.  :drool:
Please check it out at  edcsource dot com
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:48:47 PM by pthycrpg »
Multitool.org Main Site Manager Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 15,324
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2011, 09:50:26 PM »
Freaky weird Wenger alert!  :ahhh :D

:pok: Bit of a must grab for the collectors :tu:

I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.
No Life Club Posts: 4,534
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2011, 04:01:16 AM »
That is Freaky... very nice!!  Hmmm do I have to let someone else get this one...
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2011, 03:44:06 PM »
 :pok: Eh, no, all pennies go to FelineVet so its your duty to bid ;)

And that goes for everyone else too :D

« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »
This is the third knife in my series of knives to support Tim. Here is a sneak preview. :drool:
So like they say "Get out there and BID" on Multitool.
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2011, 02:26:30 PM »

Hero Member Posts: 531
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2011, 08:43:19 AM »
Is the knife above a official military/police issue? Are they hard to find? I collect military knives so this could be of interest to me.
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2011, 05:43:10 AM »
Hi Folks
I have another FelineVet auction knife on the block. This is the first of six knives that will be auctioned off to help Tim. Please stop by and have a look. I do not have to tell you how important the cause is. http://www.edcsource.com/Number-1-of--6,name,107410,auction_id,auction_details 
Head Turd Polisher Administrator He who has the most nuts, wins! Posts: 56,994 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2011, 04:42:25 AM »
Anyone who is NOT a Felinevet Shop Supporter really, REALLY needs to contact Tim and become one ASAP.  Tim has an excellent deal going on right now, exclusive to Supporters, so if you aren't on the short list, get a move on!

This isn't one of my usual shameless plugs.  There's a great deal on right now, but I can't tell you what it is until you are in- Supporters are sworn to secrecy!

fveap@earthlink.net

What are you waiting for?   :pok:

Def

NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!

NEW PRODUCTS ADDED DAILY!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 8,724 The MTO handshake.
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »
I have been meaning to do this for ages , thanks for the  :pok: Def , I am in  :D :D

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,431 \o/
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
I have been meaning to do this for ages , thanks for the  :pok: Def , I am in  :D :D

+1!
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2011, 01:50:42 AM »
I was wondering if anyone was interested in donating to Tim's Charity again? I have one item that is ready to be auctioned off now. INTERESTED??
Is a hint needed?    ;)
Turd Bucket No Life Club Posts: 2,633
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2012, 06:11:45 AM »
I am in. it is never too late!
Full Member Posts: 237
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2012, 10:54:37 PM »
As you may know, the FELINEVET Shops support the Nonprofit Charity Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance Program. We are always looking for ways to increase our funding support and are immediately implementing the following program: Anyone who makes a contribution of $10. or more becomes a FELINEVET Shop Supporter and is eligible for special pricing on store products in the FELINEVET Shop on both SOSAKOnline.com and EDCSource.com. Here's how it works: PayPal contribution of $10. or more to: fveap@earthlink.net or mail to: FVEAP, 1641 Elizabeth Lane, Yuba City, CA 95993 and include a note indicating you are a FELINEVET Shop Supporter and request special pricing details.

Still able to be Shop supporter with contribution and still eligible for special pricing ?

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $600.10
PayPal Fees: $35.45
Net Balance: $564.65
Above Goal: $289.65
Site Currency: USD
205% 
June Donations

Community Links