Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Not a tool, but a bag...

Offline andre0407

Not a tool, but a bag...
on: March 21, 2010, 08:16:28 AM
Am wanting one of these quite badly, but no one seems to sell it on ebay and getting it straight from LAPG seems difficult, since they don't usually deal with people overseas.  :-[

http://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html

Yes, it's the bail out bag that ari6126 posted as his theatre lighting bag. Anyone out there have any suggestions for me to get hold of one? Thanks in advance.  :)

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: Not a tool, but a bag...
Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 10:45:46 AM
Thats a nice bag andre, ive ordered a similar bag but without the front pouches, although i ordered mine a few weeks back from HK and no bag yet  :-\ good luck getting one  :tu:

paul

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 11:53:23 AM
County Comm and Cheaperthandirt both carry that bag, you might want to see what they can do.

Offline andre0407

Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 04:04:48 PM
Thats a nice bag andre, ive ordered a similar bag but without the front pouches, although i ordered mine a few weeks back from HK and no bag yet  :-\ good luck getting one  :tu:

paul

Hee. Thanks Paul.  :D

County Comm and Cheaperthandirt both carry that bag, you might want to see what they can do.

Thanks for the hints cgk.  :salute: will definitely go check it out.

EDIT: cgk, I've checked both of the sites out.. both do domestic shipping only. I guess the search continues...  :-\
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:17:44 PM by andre0407 »

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 06:04:34 PM
You could have someone in the US buy it for you then ship it out. I would be glad to.

Offline andre0407

Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 06:32:03 PM
You could have someone in the US buy it for you then ship it out. I would be glad to.

:D Thank you so much for your offer Ari! Inclusive of shipping to Singapore, how much would it be..?

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 06:37:57 PM

:D Thank you so much for your offer Ari! Inclusive of shipping to Singapore, how much would it be..?

Very close to $50.

Offline andre0407

Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 06:41:13 PM
:) that's still within my budget, thank goodness. :D When I come around to transferring funds, I'll send you a PM ari... and once again, thank you very very much.  :cheers:

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 07:06:08 PM
:) that's still within my budget, thank goodness. :D When I come around to transferring funds, I'll send you a PM ari... and once again, thank you very very much.  :cheers:

So does that mean order one? What about color?

Offline andre0407

Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 07:21:43 PM
Yes, black, and just one of it please. :D But ari, won't you want to receive the money from me before placing an order? It's not that I would retract my request at all, but just to make sure that you are 100% certain.. I've never had got any transactions with you before and would like you to have a peace of mind.  :cheers:

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 07:24:18 PM
Yes, black, and just one of it please. :D But ari, won't you want to receive the money from me before placing an order? It's not that I would retract my request at all, but just to make sure that you are 100% certain.. I've never had got any transactions with you before and would like you to have a peace of mind.  :cheers:

It's not that big of a deal. I'm sure I'll get the money from you. I was wondering if I could put some other stuff on the order. It would save you shipping money and me shipping money.

Offline andre0407

Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 07:35:30 PM

It's not that big of a deal. I'm sure I'll get the money from you. I was wondering if I could put some other stuff on the order. It would save you shipping money and me shipping money.

Nothing at the moment.. and I'm pretty sure it would stretch my budget too much. :( Sorry.. but if you are concerned about the shipping charges ari just add it to my tab. It's only fair.

EDIT: Well if you have some small SAKs or tools... and the total doesn't come over US$70 I think I would be happy to take it off you as well. Thanks for the offer too. :D

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 07:38:49 PM

Nothing at the moment.. and I'm pretty sure it would stretch my budget too much. :( Sorry.. but if you are concerned about the shipping charges ari just add it to my tab. It's only fair.

EDIT: Well if you have some small SAKs or tools... and the total doesn't come over US$70 I think I would be happy to take it off you as well. Thanks for the offer too. :D
PM sent.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 09:04:12 PM
Ari is a good guy to deal with he got me gerber knife from the US when I couldn't get it myself  :cheers:

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010, 03:04:21 AM
Ari is a good guy to deal with he got me gerber knife from the US when I couldn't get it myself  :cheers:

He's helped me out in the past too - great guy  :cheers:
I used to come here a lot.

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 03:05:22 AM

He's never done a thing for me.  :D

Offline andre0407

Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 04:10:06 AM

And so I realized too. :D I'm pleasantly surprised by Ari when he offered to get me the bag.. Such kindness! Makes me want to kiss the man. :D :D

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 04:55:16 AM

And so I realized too. :D I'm pleasantly surprised by Ari when he offered to get me the bag.. Such kindness! Makes me want to kiss the man. :D :D

Let me just say I only operate out of selfishness.  :D I wanted to play with the stuff I send to DaveK and John but didn't want to pay for it.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%