Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

This is how I look...

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: This is how I look...
Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 10:11:15 PM

that me in the hat at Maker's Mark making my own bottle.
:like:    :MTO:

gb Offline Craig

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: March 24, 2010, 10:42:47 PM
Are all the Welsh short :think:

Simply put, no.

That's hobbits you're thinking of, yud. Look at the Welsh rugby team some of them are pretty big. Can't all sing either, both my parents are Welsh and I sound like someone stuck a crowbar down a waste disposal unit  :)

I'm not sure why, but IMO you look Welsh , Rich. That's not meant as an insult :tu:
Prone to daydreaming.

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #32 on: March 24, 2010, 11:02:44 PM

Yay, a fellow lanky sod :tu:
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

us Offline yud

• No Life Club
  • Still has a SOGgy feeling
Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010, 12:39:46 AM
Are all the Welsh short :think:

Simply put, no.

That's hobbits you're thinking of, yud. Look at the Welsh rugby team some of them are pretty big. Can't all sing either, both my parents are Welsh and I sound like someone stuck a crowbar down a waste disposal unit  :)

I'm not sure why, but IMO you look Welsh , Rich. That's not meant as an insult :tu:
My last name comes from Wales and so I am trying to nail down what it is to be Welsh.  From watching TV I think I have nailed down what the Welsh accent is.  But don't really know what the Welsh  "look" is.

Just another weirdo with a beard :B:

Knight of the SOSAK and Defender of the sacred nail file

spam Offline Zack

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 01:08:48 AM
Me and Liam

Family photo

Taken in my homemade photo studio in January.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 01:45:48 AM
Embarrassing photo? What is that?  :think:

Actually, I have a funny thing going on at work. The year book is produced by a graphic arts class. For 10 years now, that class and teacher, have attempted to get a nice photo of me for the year book. Unfortunately for them, my being a photographer with spidey senses for camera proximity, they haven't managed to get a good one yet without my making a funny face.  You should see the staff photo section. Everyone looks so serious except for me. :rofl:
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

scotland Online Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 03:15:44 AM
It seems my wife doesn't like taking pictures of me as I've just had a good trawl through some old shots and not one of my face.  Do you think she's trying to tell me something? ???  So I've had to rely on my 4 year old daughter to supply a shot of Daddy. :D

Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 03:23:40 AM
Here's one of me with my son taken last March. I don't seem to have any recent pix. I reckon that happens when you're the one who takes most of the pictures.

(Image removed from quote.)

Are there any pics of you where you don't look like you are going to kill the photographer and eat his organs?  :D

People used to come up to me all the time and ask what I was so angry about- usually I was just standing there lost in thought, so I'd always be surprised when people asked me why I looked like I was going to kill someone.  Then I went to get a passport photo taken, and the guy told me just give a neutral expression, so I did- or so I thought!  When I saw the picture I thought "Oh my God, no one is going to let me into their country!" because I indeed do look like a serial killer when I'm not smiling!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline andre0407

Reply #38 on: March 25, 2010, 03:27:12 AM
Great pics, guys.. even when it didn't involve 2 handles that folds inward and a plier, or a folding knife with other implements that comes with tweezers and a toothpick. :D

And can I add that though we all look kooky somewhat :think: , I don't really think ugly is really evident here.  :tu:

Are there any pics of you where you don't look like you are going to kill the photographer and eat his organs?  :D

People used to come up to me all the time and ask what I was so angry about- usually I was just standing there lost in thought, so I'd always be surprised when people asked me why I looked like I was going to kill someone.  Then I went to get a passport photo taken, and the guy told me just give a neutral expression, so I did- or so I thought!  When I saw the picture I thought "Oh my God, no one is going to let me into their country!" because I indeed do look like a serial killer when I'm not smiling!

Def

I guess that's the reason you post kooky pictures of yourself, Grant? To disassociate yourself from being a serial killer? :D :D  :rofl:

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 03:30:35 AM

Def

Well let's be honest here - would YOU turn your back on you? :o  I wouldn't!! :ahhh :D

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #40 on: March 25, 2010, 03:32:46 AM
Oh to be that young and thin again....

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Tsquare

Reply #41 on: March 25, 2010, 03:34:21 AM
Thought that looked like you.

spam Offline Fisting_Chili

• No Life Club
Reply #42 on: March 25, 2010, 03:38:55 AM
It seems my wife doesn't like taking pictures of me as I've just had a good trawl through some old shots and not one of my face.  Do you think she's trying to tell me something? ???  So I've had to rely on my 4 year old daughter to supply a shot of Daddy. :D

Dude!  You actually DO look like the green arrow!
“Do not go gentle, into that goodnight.  Rage....RAGE against the dying of the light!"

-Dylan Thomas

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #43 on: March 25, 2010, 03:40:51 AM
There aren't too many pictures of me at work, and even less from that era.  I was fresh out of school then, and working three jobs.  Four nights a week I managed what was at the time the largest security company in the world, two nights a week I worked security for a research and development firm, and one day a week I worked at one of the jails.  

That was also when I started working with dogs too.  Ah, the good old days.... it's nice to be reminded once in a while what a has been I am!

Def

us Offline Tsquare

Reply #44 on: March 25, 2010, 03:52:56 AM
Better to finish the race wore out and have made a difference than to be well rested and ready to do nothing.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #45 on: March 25, 2010, 03:54:39 AM
Where does old, fat, lazy and married fit in?  :D

Def

us Offline Tsquare

Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 03:57:08 AM
Not sure but the good news is you are in a large(pun intended) and growing group, which I myself am also a member.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #47 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:24 AM
Amazing how fast the group grows, even without new members!

Def

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 04:05:44 AM
Here's me after being hit by a flying silver carp (in my hands).

I'm modeling my wet-molded Soldier neck sheath crafted by Esteban.

- Terry

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Reply #49 on: March 25, 2010, 04:36:39 AM

I have a picture of me doing that also (somewhere), and I still have the bottle.  Great tour, and a fantastic Bourbon.
- Terry

scotland Online Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #50 on: March 25, 2010, 10:44:00 AM

I have to admit I'm not particularly good though, not nearly enough practice in the last 6 years.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #51 on: March 25, 2010, 01:35:30 PM
That's because you are shooting with the wrong hand!   :pok:

Def

• No Life Club
Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 02:35:07 PM

(Image removed from quote.)

I have to admit I'm not particularly good though, not nearly enough practice in the last 6 years.

Nice!  I used to be into archery too and it does me heart proud to see you use a regular recurve bow and not one of those compound bowzillas!   :D

...though bowzillas can be fun too!
“Do not go gentle, into that goodnight.  Rage....RAGE against the dying of the light!"

-Dylan Thomas

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Reply #53 on: March 25, 2010, 02:38:59 PM

Keep those carp out of Wisconsin rivers...please!!!  I am afraid they will make it here.

scotland Online Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 03:00:56 PM
That's because you are shooting with the wrong hand!   :pok:

Def

D'OH!  :doh:  I knew I was doing something wrong. :(

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 03:41:40 PM

Keep those carp out of Wisconsin rivers...please!!!  I am afraid they will make it here.

You should be afraid.  They are very dangerous and they will make it there eventually unless a management plan is well established.  The only well-designed defenses I'm currently aware of are at the entrances to the great lakes, and they are doing the job for now.  The carp are well established in the Mississippi tributaries (I'm on one in the picture), so they're coming your way eventually.

There's a wealth of information about management here if you're interested.  There are some great distribution maps in there.
- Terry

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 03:56:50 PM

Are there any pics of you where you don't look like you are going to kill the photographer and eat his organs? 
Def
You mean like this?

http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

scotland Online Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 05:09:25 PM
Why am I reminded of this?

:ahhh

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 05:49:55 PM

Are there any pics of you where you don't look like you are going to kill the photographer and eat his organs? 
Def
You mean like this?

dude, you got something on your face... no, the other side, a bit higher, no lower, arg nevermind!
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

• No Life Club
Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 08:34:56 PM

Def
You mean like this?

dude, you got something on your face... no, the other side, a bit higher, no lower, arg nevermind!

Somebody has seen the movie Always.....funny scene

-Dylan Thomas

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD