Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The last Sak you'd part with and why?

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Re: The last Sak you'd part with and why?
Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 02:10:59 PM
My translucent Sapphire Vic Classic.  My daughter picked it out for me one day at the store, and I have carried it everyday since.  It was on me the day I delivered my second daughter (yes, I got to deliver her myself, which was AWESOME!!!).  It is on my keychain, so it is ALWAYS on me (it ensures I don't leave home without it.  LOL.), and is always the first tool I reach for whenever I need a job taken care of.  No matter if I have my Leatherman Wave on me, my Vic Cadet, or anything else, the Classic is always on point.  I love this little thing.  I'll be buried with it.... if it makes it that long.

LatinoHeat!  Long time no read!  Good to see you on the boards again,. :tu:

What he said. :tu: Was watching a documentary about alligator wrestling the other day and was thinking the exact same thing. :)

us Offline LatinoHeat

• The man with the plan and the really nice tan.
Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 07:03:35 PM
What he said. :tu: Was watching a documentary about alligator wrestling the other day and was thinking the exact same thing. :)

LOL  Was I on the documentary?  I have been in a number of them, and a few years ago, right here on the site, another member asked me if what I did was anything like some guy in a picture did (the picture I guess was one he found online).  I said yes, as the picture turned out to be a picture of me wrestling a gator.  LOL.  Small world.

And yes, it's been a while since I have been here.  Lot's has happened since I have been gone.... which is WHY I have been gone.  I've come on now and again, but I've been unable to spend too much time on a computer.
However, this is a good thing..... no?  LOL.

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 07:10:00 PM

LOL  Was I on the documentary?  I have been in a number of them, and a few years ago, right here on the site, another member asked me if what I did was anything like some guy in a picture did (the picture I guess was one he found online).  I said yes, as the picture turned out to be a picture of me wrestling a gator.  LOL.  Small world.

It could well be you mate. He certainly did look like what I seem to remember you did... :think: :D

Offline Sparkey

• Road Monkey
Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 05:42:56 AM
My 2002 Wenger Standard Issue. It's seen more action than any other SAK or Multi I own. I carried it every day for almost 7 years. It's been relegated to Drawer Queen status as of now because I'd probably go catatonic if I lost it or something happened to it.
"

Offline grimm_kaosboy

Reply #34 on: June 14, 2010, 03:47:38 PM
For me it is my Swisschamp. I got my first one (black scaled) back in the late 80's and carried it non stop for about 10 years when it got replaced by a super leatherman. Fast foward to a few years ago and my love affair for the SAK re-kindled. My mother-in-law got me a red scaled one for Christmas. Been carring it ever since.
T

us Offline sawman

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • You're amongst friends.
Reply #35 on: June 14, 2010, 07:58:28 PM
For me it is my Swisschamp. I got my first one (black scaled) back in the late 80's and carried it non stop for about 10 years when it got replaced by a super leatherman. Fast foward to a few years ago and my love affair for the SAK re-kindled. My mother-in-law got me a red scaled one for Christmas. Been carring it ever since.
:tu:  Long live the Swiss Champ  :salute:
SAW

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
  • "When nothing goes right, go left"
Reply #36 on: June 14, 2010, 08:07:15 PM
Oh heck this is difficult...Absolutely the last one I'd part with is my blue farmer.  But you'd be hard pressed get my red cadet, swiss champ, and helmsman away from me too. 
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

Offline Ben X

Reply #37 on: June 15, 2010, 07:39:52 PM
My Scibeer-made Mechanic with a file added (for obvious reasons). Next would be an Executive that I bought when I was 14 that is new in a box, I've still never carried it.
"

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #38 on: June 15, 2010, 07:56:34 PM
My Stayglow Swisschamp... 8)
Just because it's a Swisschamp and erh.. Stayglow..  :think: :D

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #39 on: June 15, 2010, 11:45:43 PM
Oh heck this is difficult...Absolutely the last one I'd part with is my blue farmer.  But you'd be hard pressed get my red cadet, swiss champ, and helmsman away from me too. 

Nope, Kelly, it'll be the Copper Cadet when it falls into your possession. ;)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%