Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

is this a good price for a Vic mini screwdriver?

John · 3 · 1169

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
is this a good price for a Vic mini screwdriver?
on: June 29, 2010, 01:49:03 PM
I'm wanting one soon for my compact yes! it already has one but I'm old school and want the old version with pat embossed on it  :D

Is this a good price to pay?  :think:

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Re: is this a good price for a Vic mini screwdriver?
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 02:01:23 PM
That's too expensive.  OK to be fair its difficult to sell anything very cheap on ebay as there will be around a quids worth of fees on that but still its not good value to the buyer.

Beware of believing pictures as well.  There won't be many sellers who have old stock left of the ones with Pat. on.  Quite a few will still have the old style round ones though and any seller who shifts a few will now most likely just have the new style in stock.

Do keep in mind that the new style affords better grip as well as preventing rolling.

If you still want an old one I'd advise looking here ;)  and then mentioning to the seller that you'd like an old, old school variant :D  Warning, I am incredibly biased in suggesting that ;)

There have been four different variants of the screwdriver over the years.  Ninjaz has them detailed on his site.
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Re: is this a good price for a Vic mini screwdriver?
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 02:17:25 PM
Thanks Neil  :tu: now why didn't I think of that,that guy is bound to have some  :D next payday I'll give him a shout,oh and the old ones are a bit longer too  ;) which is another reason I want one but don't ask me why I want a longer one,I have no idea  ::)  :ahhh  :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $149.46
PayPal Fees: $8.74
Net Balance: $140.72
Below Goal: $159.28
Site Currency: USD
47%