Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

complete my alox farmer pioneer cadet series!

jan. · 42 · 4547

gb Offline Zag

Re: complete my alox farmer pioneer cadet series!
Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
Aha!  Perhaps you could help answer a question for me Wayne.  Is the light blue alox Classic (issued at the same time as the pink and light green) the same shade as the blue issued earlier?
They certainly look different in the photos but you will need to ask someone who owns them for an answer. I only bought a couple of these and do not have any blue to speak of that I remember. I seem to remember SwissBianco having a photo of each color for those newer colors in question on his Photobucket account.

Maybe Francis can answer this question since I think the above posted knives are his photos of his knives on the SAKWicki.

If i may answer that.
The euro blue classic is lighter than the regular blue classic. I took me a while to find that out! ::)

BUT, there is a 10th color for the Classic alox  :o
I'll let you guess which one...  :D
AloxWorld.com

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 10:13:30 PM
Thanks Bernard :tu:

Extra colour :think: standard or custom run?
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

gb Offline Zag

Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 12:34:58 AM
Thanks Bernard :tu:

Extra colour :think: standard or custom run?
Custom run (advertising)
 otherwise it's too easy  :D
AloxWorld.com

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 12:38:19 AM
 :pok: Tease!

Pictures now  >:( :D
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

gb Offline Zag

Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 02:22:17 PM
:pok: Tease!

Pictures now  >:( :D
:D
ok ok!
well it's dark blue. pictures to follow as i'm away from the collection right now   8)
AloxWorld.com

nl Offline jan.

Reply #35 on: August 01, 2010, 10:33:16 AM
I have the damascus black pioneer on the way,and the black farmer and also the euro blue classic to see if that is an differend collor then the one I own.

From the old cross I have also found the farmer, pioneer and  solo in red,  and the old cross electrician and electrician plus in silver.
I'm missing now with the new logo the electrician plus and solo, but they are easy to get.

I don't give up but these SAKs are for me hard to find!!!!!   :bnghd:
                                     Please mail me your asking price   :D

WTB:    farmer--  orange                    cadet--   black                    classic-- alox  dark green
              farmer--  violet/purper            cadet--   gunmetal grey        classic-- alox  red

WTB:    pioneer and farmer and solo , silver with old cross.              

Please help me with these   :tool: :tool: :tool:

Thanks....Jan.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:35:06 AM by jan. »

nl Offline jan.

Reply #36 on: August 07, 2010, 11:54:14 AM
Update;

You can see my pictures here;          http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,21829.0.html

It goes fine with my collection but some SAKs I am  still in te search for to compleet the series.
You can see in the "Want To Buy" what I am missing yet.
To expand my alox collection I am in the search now for all kind of modells, but  I have to
take it easy and have to take my time now with that, only with the WTB items I like to go fast because
I can only sleep well if this series are compleet. :wait:

I don't give up but these SAKs are for me hard to find!!!!!    :bnghd:
                                         Please mail me your asking price    :mail:

WTB:    farmer--  orange                    cadet--   black                    classic-- alox  dark green
                      farmer--  violet/purper            cadet--   gunmetal grey        classic-- alox  red

WTB:    pioneer and farmer and solo , silver with old cross.             

Please help me with these    :tool: :tool: :tool:
                                       Thanks....Jan.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #37 on: August 07, 2010, 02:43:17 PM
Update;

You can see my pictures here;          http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,21829.0.html

It goes fine with my collection but some SAKs I am  still in te search for to compleet the series.
To expand my alox collection I am in the search now for all kind of modells, but  I have to
take it easy and have to take my time now with that, only with the WTB items I like to go fast because
I can only sleep well if this series are compleet. :wait:

WTB:    farmer--  orange                    cadet--   black                    classic-- alox  dark green
                      farmer--  violet/purper            cadet--   gunmetal grey        classic-- alox  red

Thanks....Jan.

I have all of those (except the Classics) but I'm not sure I could sleep well if I took the amount of money I'd want for them from you!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

nl Offline jan.

Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 03:16:51 PM
That's speculation on stock exchange quotation :rofl: ( I use sometimes my english dictionairy )

nl Offline jan.

Reply #39 on: August 09, 2010, 03:34:39 PM
Update;         Cadet-- Gunmetal grey on the way.

I can only sleep well if this series are compleet.  :wait:.

I don't give up but these SAKs are for me hard to find!!!!!   :bnghd: 

Thanks....Jan.

nl Offline jan.

Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 01:58:55 AM

Update;     These are on the way; first mate in red and silver, technician, and settler old cross red.
                Also I'm busy to compleet all the new silver new logo SAK's to. Some are on the way to.

Picture updates follows later.

It goes fine with my collection but some SAKs I am  still in te search for, to compleet the series.
I can only sleep well if this series are compleet.  :wait:

Please mail me your offers    :mail:

WTB:     cadet--   black

farmer--  orange         
                       farmer--  violet/purple                                                                               

classic-- ribbed alox  red
                       classic-- ribbed alox  hunter green                           

WTB:    Unused or hardly used old cross red and silver. ( only the ones I don't have.)

Please help me with these     :tool: :tool: :tool:
                                       Thanks....Jan.

ca Offline gunga

Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 01:43:40 AM
PM sent...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40