Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

18jms

00 Offline jim guy

• No Life Club
18jms
on: July 10, 2010, 04:01:04 PM
I hate to do it, but Im gonna give negative feedback. I thought I had a trade in the works with him, I have what he was looking for so I offered a trade. I guess he got mad when I asked questions about the condition of the knife. I explained to him that I was just making sure I wasnt getting something beat up. I understand everyone has the right to back out/refuse a trade, but come on all I did was ask questions about the shape of the knife! :td: >:(

Offline 18jms

Re: 18jms
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 09:52:27 PM
I had a photo of the knife posted on the forums. I described the knife as used, with all paperwork I explained the blade was not dinged or knicked but did have some small scratches on the blade from being carried along with a fleck of paint missing from the pocket clip. I dont know what else you want me to say.
You mentioned you would be giving the knife as a gift to your father. I decided that it would be in the best interest to not trade if this was going to be a collectors piece.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:54:36 PM by 18jms »

00 Offline jim guy

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 11:06:36 PM
my problem wasnt your description of the knife. It was you pulling the trade in the middle of the deal. It seemed to me you did it because I was asking questions.

00 Offline jim guy

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 11:57:25 PM
lets just drop all of that though. I said that I was in the wrong, I appologize. Now lets work on that trade, surely Ive got some LMs that you want!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%