Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

surviverman fixed blades

Offline amw_billythekid

surviverman fixed blades
on: July 16, 2010, 04:26:44 AM
Hey guys have been watching the seires again and am wondering dose anybody know what fixed blade knives Les used during the show?

ca Offline jzmtl

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: surviverman fixed blades
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 04:42:54 AM
Buck 119.

us Offline sergemaster

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 06:08:28 PM
Bingo, the Buck 119 it is... I first thought it was it's bigger brother the 120 "general purpose" knife, but nope, since the 120 has been discontinued for a while now. It's the 119 he's using while batoning all that wood up in Alaska. In the African episode, he's using believe it or not the United Cutlery's original First Blood 1 survival knife knock off that they were famous for making since the 1990's.

Too bad Les didn't know the United Cutley lost the rights to manufacture the Rambo knives and that they're fast becoming a hight priced collectable. Here's mine with a custom made Rambo First Blood 1 sheath which was made from the original specifications along with stone..

Cheers,
Serge
FB 1.jpg
* FB 1.jpg (Filesize: 61.62 KB)
FB 2.jpg
* FB 2.jpg (Filesize: 55.2 KB)
'I will NOT be threatened by a walking Meatloaf!!' - D. Kessler

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 07:13:22 PM
Bingo, the Buck 119 it is... I first thought it was it's bigger brother the 120 "general purpose" knife, but nope, since the 120 has been discontinued for a while now. It's the 119 he's using while batoning all that wood up in Alaska. In the African episode, he's using believe it or not the United Cutlery's original First Blood 1 survival knife knock off that they were famous for making since the 1990's.

Too bad Les didn't know the United Cutlery lost the rights to manufacture the Rambo knives and that they're fast becoming a highly priced collectible. Here's mine with a custom made Rambo First Blood 1 sheath which was made from the original specifications along with stone..

Cheers,
Serge

You know, even if he did know, I'd say that if he were to try to sell the knife, that it'd bring more than a mint example, since it was used by him, and he does have a number of followers. ;)  All IMHO, but still. :)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%