Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Trade Section Payment System. PLEASE READ! 21338

Sr. Member Posts: 462
Re: Trade Section Payment System
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »
I've been bad...I'm currently offering lots for sale, I will make donations as they go. 

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 19,999 I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »

Suggested voluntary donations are as follows..

An item selling for under $10 make a $1 donation.
An item selling for under $50 make a $2 donation.
An item selling for over $50 make a $3 donation.

:whistle:
Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod Admin Team Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 15,073 I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 11:37:46 PM »
Bumping this as we have had a lot of new members recently who are using the trade section a lot... we haven't been seeing the donations roll in much in return.

Please try and donate at least the suggested amounts when you sell something here :)

A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke
Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod Admin Team Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 15,073 I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2013, 11:16:37 PM »
Bumping this for the same reason... lots of new members around who may not have read it :pok:

A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke
Wielder of the Bow of Banishment. Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 29,764 El Presidente del Fan Club Micky D
Re: Trade Section Payment System. PLEASE READ!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 12:38:13 PM »
A little bump and a reminder to please read the opening post  :salute:

Newbie Posts: 47
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2016, 08:31:32 PM »
As far as the EDC store, what are the sales transaction fees?  The listing fees are stated in the store, but I don't see any details on the mentioned transaction fee.  Anyone know?  Thank you.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 13,571
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2016, 01:10:30 AM »
Just putting it out there.  I have sold off what I needed to and will tally up the total and pay up accordingly. 

Thanks to sale thread I don't have to give money to The Bay of Fleas.  I'd much rather donate here.   :salute:

Esse Quam Videri
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 17,433 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2016, 01:33:05 AM »
Just putting it out there.  I have sold off what I needed to and will tally up the total and pay up accordingly. 

Thanks to sale thread I don't have to give money to The Bay of Fleas.  I'd much rather donate here.   :salute:
:salute:
Wielder of the Bow of Banishment. Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 29,764 El Presidente del Fan Club Micky D
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2016, 12:11:29 PM »

That's the attitude.  Good man. :salute:

Hero Member Posts: 955
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2016, 06:09:06 PM »
I posted a WTB for Vic Yeoman here: http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,68644.0.html

I haven't bought one as such, but hiraethus is making me one from an Explorer and Compact I sent him, plus I'm paying for some Vic accessories I bought for him from Pizzini. I'm happy to donate something to help support the forum. Would something like $3 be appropriate in this situation?

"We broke into Mir using a Swiss Army knife. Never leave the planet without one." - Chris Hadfield, Astronaut
Global Moderator No Life Club Posts: 4,836 I brake for cake
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2016, 08:15:05 PM »
Donate $10, get the chance to win a vintage SAK: http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,68712.0.html  :climber:
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2016, 09:05:59 PM »
Donate $10, get the chance to win a vintage SAK: http://forum.multitool.or...ex.php/topic,68712.0.html  :climber:

Okay, think I will do that!  :salute:

"We broke into Mir using a Swiss Army knife. Never leave the planet without one." - Chris Hadfield, Astronaut
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2016, 10:06:16 PM »

No Life Club Posts: 3,859 I'm blue!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2016, 01:57:17 AM »
 :tu:

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $372.43
PayPal Fees: $22.89
Net Balance: $349.54
Above Goal: $74.54
Site Currency: USD
127% 
November Donations

Community Links