Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

For sale: two Zippos

us Offline Farmer X

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master of the unexciting
For sale: two Zippos
on: April 30, 2024, 05:39:04 PM
I'm looking to minimize the amount of unneeded things in my life. Since Zippos don't work well for me anymore, it's time to find them new homes. But the below must be said first...

1. U.S. buyer's must pay with a USPS money order(with the "memo" field left blank). PayPal is an option for international buyers.
2. With all I have going on right now, I may not be able to ship as quickly as I'd like, but I will ship in a timely manner.
3. Prices include shipping in the States. I might be able to send these internationally, but shipping outside the U.S. will be at the buyer's (likely considerable) expense. If I'm forced to put them on eBay, prices will be higher with additional shipping costs accrued.
4. If you need more photos or information, please ask.
5. Reply to the thread stating what you're claiming, and send me a PM so I know you've claimed your item(s) and can tell you where you need to send payment. That will hold them pending receipt of payment. Once I've received payment, they'll be marked as sold.
6. Unless you have a blue Alox Bantam from Swiss Knife Shop, no trades. I'm at a point that I don't want a whole lot of more new stuff.

Okay, enough of that mumbo-jumbo. On with the goods!

Zippos.jpg
* Zippos.jpg (Filesize: 481.98 KB)

On the left is a black crackle Zippo. I did use it, but there is nary a scratch on it. Worst-case scenario, it'll need a flint, wick, and fluid. I'd like $10 for it.

The "midnight ice" USS Peleliu Zippo was purchased by me in the ship's store during a deployment. I bought it intending that it would be a display piece, so it's never been carried or fired. The safety label and flint have been removed, though. The tin and sleeve have led a rough life, but the lighter itself is absolutely perfect. My price of $60 is the point at which monetary worth trumps sentimental value, and therefore isvery firm.

Thanks for having a look!
USN 2000-2006

Afflicted with Alox-Pox and seeking the cure: more Alox!

us Offline Farmer X

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master of the unexciting
Re: For sale: two Zippos
Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 11:16:39 PM
All of a sudden, I made other plans for these. They are staying in the MTo community, though!
USN 2000-2006

Afflicted with Alox-Pox and seeking the cure: more Alox!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD
 12%