Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

For seiko 6309/diver fans

Zed · 63 · 10014

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Re: For seiko 6309/diver fans
Reply #60 on: August 04, 2010, 05:31:15 PM
A question for our very own watch guru,Paul  :D hey Paul no big deal as I like my 007 a lot but can you figure out this:  :think:

When I use the online calculator for dating my watch it keeps coming up Mar 2000 yet a little research on the movement mine is (7S26B) that particular movement only came out around 2006 so I've read  :think: can you shed any light on this  ;) thanks for your time  :D

Oh SN/036178 movement 7S26B  :cheers:

the date calculator can be a little unreliable, you can google a manual way of dating it. The first few numbers relate to month and year.

Otherwise, replacement movement?  was it from the Philippines ?

No!  :ahhh China actually where they are built now days  ;)

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #61 on: August 04, 2010, 05:33:09 PM
A question for our very own watch guru,Paul  :D hey Paul no big deal as I like my 007 a lot but can you figure out this:  :think:

When I use the online calculator for dating my watch it keeps coming up Mar 2000 yet a little research on the movement mine is (7S26B) that particular movement only came out around 2006 so I've read  :think: can you shed any light on this  ;) thanks for your time  :D

Oh SN/036178 movement 7S26B  :cheers:

the date calculator can be a little unreliable, you can google a manual way of dating it. The first few numbers relate to month and year.

Otherwise, replacement movement?  was it from the Philippines ?

No!  :ahhh China actually where they are built now days  ;)

:think: could of had its movement replaced to a problem, or poss water leak, as long as it runs ok mate i wouldnt worry it all looks good  :tu:

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #62 on: August 04, 2010, 05:36:01 PM
A question for our very own watch guru,Paul  :D hey Paul no big deal as I like my 007 a lot but can you figure out this:  :think:

When I use the online calculator for dating my watch it keeps coming up Mar 2000 yet a little research on the movement mine is (7S26B) that particular movement only came out around 2006 so I've read  :think: can you shed any light on this  ;) thanks for your time  :D

Oh SN/036178 movement 7S26B  :cheers:

Otherwise, replacement movement?  was it from the Philippines ?

No!  :ahhh China actually where they are built now days  ;)

:think: could of had its movement replaced to a problem, or poss water leak, as long as it runs ok mate i wouldnt worry it all looks good  :tu:

Yeah I shouldn't worry too much I doubt it has ever been worn tho as it had all the protective strips on the bracelet case back ect.. :cheers:

[edit] A little more research I find the calculator can't tell that the 7S26B was produced in 2006/2007 so it just throws up 2000,in other words it may not work if you have a 7S26B caliber  ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 06:22:43 PM by John »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD