Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

OK!~~~~let's transform!

cn Offline 465754361

• a loser which earn 10 bucks a day
OK!~~~~let's transform!
on: August 12, 2010, 03:10:55 PM
My dear unlucky SOG

After I watch the  <Texas Chainsaw Massacre> and <Transformer> ,an idea occur to me ~~~~ :P

then i dismembered it into pieces ~~~~ 8)

very~~verygood work  :tu:

the blade and other pieces are made from different kinds of steel  :tu:

here the chainsaw is

Ok!

Are you ready?

let's transform! 8)

copy?

still don't understand?

AHA! :P

please don't tell others  :-X  I'm transformer

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Re: OK!~~~~let's transform!
Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 03:49:12 PM
:D Funny :tu:
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 04:05:56 PM
 :2tu:
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline yud

• No Life Club
  • Still has a SOGgy feeling
Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 04:11:40 PM
looks good

Just another weirdo with a beard :B:

Knight of the SOSAK and Defender of the sacred nail file

00 Offline Freudian Frog

• No Life Club
  • I just don't know what went wrong.
Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 05:25:56 PM
I think I just witnessed modern multitool art. :o
Got those frog legs.

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 07:41:05 PM
Oh I like you..... we need more crazy :D
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

scotland Online Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 07:53:17 PM
  Very good. :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

00 Offline Mate

Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 08:30:49 PM
greato :D

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 08:44:45 PM
Different..  :D

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:35 PM
It was cute, thank you and welcome to the forum.  :tu:

cs Offline edcgear

• No Life Club
Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 10:21:37 PM
Excellent... A new art form is born....  :tu: :tu: Just to find suitable name... And some alternative New York, London, or similar gallery, and...   :tu: :tu:

Really mate, excellent work...
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is method to my madness....
http://svakodnevnesitnice.blogspot.com/

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 02:17:51 AM
Excellent! :D :D

But now we want more..... :pok: :pok: :pok: :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ca Offline PyroJames

• No Life Club
Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 02:52:52 AM
That's very clever and creative work!  :tu: :tu: :tu:
This is called a Swiss Army Knife. Do you know what Switzerland is? Switzerland is a place where they don't like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate. - Larry David

cn Offline 465754361

Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 05:39:42 AM

Thanks everyone ! :D :D :D :D  Maybe nexttime is leatherman or gerber art work ::) ::),but  I still have‘t enough money to buy another multitool ,multitools (includeing swiss army knife)is regarded as  Luxury in china ,because they are very expensive for us, for example ,my SOG B69 custom is about ¥1200 , but the average salary of chinese is about ¥2000 per month ,and  we still have to pay for the horrible house loan and others :-\ :-\ :-\ . I'm so envy that a sog multitool just $60 in USA,but you got $3000 per month :drool: :drool:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 05:48:23 AM by 465754361 »

cn Offline 465754361

Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 05:47:16 AM
Excellent... A new art form is born....  :tu: :tu: Just to find suitable name... And some alternative New York, London, or similar gallery, and...   :tu: :tu:

thank you for your admiration  :D .And looks like the member of this fourm is come form many country in the world ,nice to see you!

PS:we use the same cell phone ,right? NOKIA 6220C

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 05:58:11 AM

Thanks everyone ! :D :D :D :D  Maybe nexttime is leatherman or gerber art work ::) ::),but  I still have‘t enough money to buy another multitool ,multitools (includeing swiss army knife)is regarded as  Luxury in china ,because they are very expensive for us, for example ,my SOG B69 custom is about ¥1200 , but the average salary of chinese is about ¥2000 per month ,and  we still have to pay for the horrible house loan and others :-\ :-\ :-\ . I'm so envy that a sog multitool just $60 in USA,but you got $3000 per month :drool: :drool:

1200 yuan for a SOG is insane... that's more than what UKers pay, comparatively, at their RRP for Leatherman.  Is there no option for you to purchase from the US and have it shipped, for around maybe one-third that cost? o.o;

cn Offline 465754361

Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 06:54:14 AM

1200 yuan for a SOG is insane... that's more than what UKers pay, comparatively, at their RRP for Leatherman.  Is there no option for you to purchase from the US and have it shipped, for around maybe one-third that cost? o.o;

thanks for your suggestion  .but the version of SOG is chaos .I've bought a SOG S62 on amazon, it's just 500 yuan includeing the freight  ,  but when I get it I found this S62 is the version without gear cover and piano lock,but I like the version with them, the pictures on amazon shows that their goods have both....... :twak: :twak: :twak:

PS:looks like UKers got expensive leatherman? The price of leatherman is relatively cheap in china ,NEW WAVE is 500 yuan ,an TTI is 750 yuan ,because we got agent of leatherman 

cs Offline edcgear

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: August 13, 2010, 08:40:38 AM

thank you for your admiration  :D .And looks like the member of this fourm is come form many country in the world ,nice to see you!

PS:we use the same cell phone ,right? NOKIA 6220C

Mine is NOKIA 2700 Classic, but NOKIA gives different names to phones sold in different countries...  :)
Never the less, NOKIA rules...  :tu:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is method to my madness....
http://svakodnevnesitnice.blogspot.com/

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #18 on: August 13, 2010, 10:21:34 AM

thanks for your suggestion  .but the version of SOG is chaos .I've bought a SOG S62 on amazon, it's just 500 yuan includeing the freight  ,  but when I get it I found this S62 is the version without gear cover and piano lock,but I like the version with them, the pictures on amazon shows that their goods have both....... :twak: :twak: :twak:

PS:looks like UKers got expensive leatherman? The price of leatherman is relatively cheap in china ,NEW WAVE is 500 yuan ,an TTI is 750 yuan ,because we got agent of leatherman 

I suggest you hang around and look on both EDCSource and on here; you'll receive what you see here, without smoke and mirrors and missing gear covers.  Between here and EDCSource, this is your one-stop-place for all things multitools. ;)

cn Offline 465754361

Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 11:45:46 AM

I suggest you hang around and look on both EDCSource and on here; you'll receive what you see here, without smoke and mirrors and missing gear covers.  Between here and EDCSource, this is your one-stop-place for all things multitools. ;)

ofcourse  :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD