Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

watch makers wenger, i like but costly,

Zed · 3 · 1255

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
watch makers wenger, i like but costly,
on: August 20, 2010, 07:27:29 PM
While going through a recent issue of international watch magazine i came across this deal on the back page, is this model rare and is it this much  :think:   :cheers:

paul

http://www.iwmagazine.com/shop_item_detail.cfm/Product/9

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Re: watch makers wenger, i like but costly,
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:10:53 PM
No and yes. No in that you can find them at specialized stores. Yes in that you can usually only find them at specialized stores. They can get much more expensive then that price you mentioned depending upon the style...and Wenger makes plenty of different styles

I have and am in the process of ordering from this German watch store simply because these are hard to get...especially in North America. He also has the prices up in Euro's so that you can compare. Likewise, you will find plenty of different variations of the Minathor. In fact, I already have the Minathor 50 Classic. The nice thing about ordering from this store, you get the full tool set. Wenger always leaves 4 empty slots. Seeing what your into, I am surprised you don't have one yet? :D

Click on the Wenger Minathor link found on the left hand list.
http://www.timedesign.de/home_e.html
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 08:14:17 PM by Chako »
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
Re: watch makers wenger, i like but costly,
Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 10:44:06 PM
Not too hard to come by. The $124 price seems like the standard price right now for the Minathor 50; if you could get it at $90 like they mention in the text, that would be a good deal.  See SAKwiki for the description of the 4 extra bits you can buy from Wenger, I think I paid $20 for them.  If you want different bits it might be better just to get the ones you want from your watch equipment supplier.

As per my previous expose on the Minathor I think they are great, and super cool.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%