Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

$1.49 camo nylon sheath!

Offline Andreas

• No Life Club
$1.49 camo nylon sheath!
on: August 24, 2010, 04:03:24 PM
Gotta love Dealextreme sometimes. The $1.49 camo colored small flashlight holsters they have fit SAKs like the Climber and Spartan PERFECTLY. Length-wise it couldn't be better suited for 91mm Vic SAKs, and the sides are elastic so it expands to fit anything from a compact to a huntsman, and if you really tried you could probably fit a Cybertool 29 in there (just maybe, don't have one to try). The velcro is very solid and actually sown into the seam on the side and so the edges don't flop around like on many cheap nylon sheats. It has a belt loop that isn't the world's most solid but also doesn't look like it will fall off, and as a plus the belt loop has a metal ring on top so you could attach a lanyard or something to the sheath. The ultrafire logo on the front can very easily be removed without leaving any residue simply be removing the seam. All in all a very nice sheath that I'd easily pay $10 for, so paying $6 for 5 (bulk prices) is beyond epic. I'll do a video review of this on my site in a bit when I get my camera set up.

cs Offline edcgear

• No Life Club
Re: $1.49 camo nylon sheath!
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 04:18:59 PM
 :2tu:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is method to my madness....
http://svakodnevnesitnice.blogspot.com/

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:10:11 PM
Nice find. I'm a DX fan too :)
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

ph Offline edap617

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 02:29:10 AM
I love those Camo holsters from DX. There are three sizes of those. The small size is perfect for my Climber, Super Thinker, Huntsman, 1xAA/1x14500/1xCR123 LED lights. The Medium size is perfect for most 2xCR123/1x18650 LED lights.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%