Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Naked SF4 Juice

us Offline pa_strunk

• No Life Club
  • MAJ/APA
Naked SF4 Juice
on: May 01, 2024, 06:15:19 AM
Here it is in all of its glory. Why did Leatherman not release this tool combination in the juice series?  :think:,  Still have to give them some credit for at least making a model for surf boards. I chose the bottle/can opener over the awl, because it would not be a legal multitool otherwise.  :dunno: Last pic is standing next to pro version. Amazing how different it feels in the hand with one less layer. Think this is why the KF4 was so popular.

* IMG_4136.jpg (Filesize: 239.66 KB)

* IMG_4135.jpg (Filesize: 386.21 KB)

* IMG_4138.jpg (Filesize: 155.86 KB)
"Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds, to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation." Ellison Onizuka

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Naked SF4 Juice
Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 02:07:13 AM
That is a very awesome Juice mod, pa :o I might have chosen an awl over the opener but otherwise it is almost a perfect MT :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :like:

us Offline pa_strunk

• No Life Club
  • MAJ/APA
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 06:36:55 AM
 I agree, just keeping it a legal MT with a bottle opener.  :cheers:
"Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds, to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation." Ellison Onizuka

us Offline pa_strunk

• No Life Club
  • MAJ/APA
Re: Naked SF4 Juice & Naked Juice One
Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 11:49:10 PM
So here is the last one I promised I would post. Really compact set of pliers and drivers
IMG_4141.jpg
* IMG_4141.jpg (Filesize: 367.29 KB)

* IMG_4142.jpg (Filesize: 240.49 KB)

* IMG_4143.jpg (Filesize: 168.93 KB)

Offline Awanderingponderer

Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 03:18:53 AM
Man this is inspiring! That's the dream set up. Carry both and not even notice the weight. Then blow minds when you bust out of pocket the tools to reach both sides of the nut/screw.  gotta bite the bullet and get the hardware ordered for mine.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 03:05:29 PM
That is so very awesome, pa :woohoo: that should be legal to carry anywhere in the world  :think: :like: :like:

fr Offline Frenchephaistos

Reply #6 on: Today at 01:55:38 PM
Very, Very, VERY nice !

Its very sad to see online everyone say great things about the SOG Powerpint and how great it is to gave a MT that size ; not because I don't like the Powerpint, never had one in hand (yet). But because LM was way ahead in the game, and they let the Juice go. Go back to the 1st version, tweak it a bit, and you have much better than anything else on the market IMHO.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74
Net Balance: $53.60
Below Goal: $246.40
Site Currency: USD
18%