Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

FS: Mostly knives, couple other goodies as well - all sold

Mike · 12 · 3998

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Benchmade 720 plain edge: Excellent condition, minor wear marks on the pocket clip and aluminum anodized scales. Lockup is smooth and solid, no blade wobble. The blade is also in excellent condition, no nicks or dings. I have sharpened it, though the bevel is even and smooth, very sharp.
$75.00 - no box, no papers. Info: http://www.benchmade.com/products/product_detail.aspx?model=720

Boker SubCom: Like New Condition - I say "like new" because I ran a ceramic rod on the edge to remove a bur. Smooth and solid lockup, no blade wobble. This was one of the very first ones and has the 420 blade steel. Kind of a cool little knife.
$25.00 - comes in original box. Info: http://www.agrussell.com/knives/by_maker/a_through_d/boker/bkers_los_banos_subcom.html

Greco Whisper Folder: Very good to excellent condition, wear marks on scale edges. I have had this apart and there are some minor scratches around the bottom hex head. Though it has a thumb stud, these really aren't one hand openers. You can if your thumb is strong enough, but the geometry isn't the best. Lockup is solid, no blade wobble. The blade is in very good to excellent condition, no nicks or dings, just some minor scuffs. I have sharpened it, though the bevel is even and smooth, very sharp. Comes with some extra parts that includes some washers, spacers and screws. Nylon sheath shows some wear, but it works fine thought the velcro isn't as grippy as it once was.
$75.00 - no box, no papers. Info: http://www.grecoknives.com/whisper_folder.htm

Kershaw Double Duty: Used but in excellent condition. Minor scuffing on the bolsters, lockup is excellent on both blades. The blade is also in excellent condition, no nicks or dings. The edge has only ever had a ceramic rod taken to it so it still has the factory angle, very sharp.
$40.00 - no box, no papers Info: http://www.agrussell.com/knives/by_purpose/wood_carving/double_duty.html

SOG - Gentlemans SOG: Used but in excellent condition. Minor surface scratches on the stainless steel scales, lockup is tight, no blade wobble. The blade is also in excellent condition, no nicks or dings. The edge has only ever had a ceramic rod taken to it so it still has the factory angle, very sharp.
$40.00 - no box, no papers. Info: http://sogknives.com/store/S33.html

High Tech Lock Pick Set for novelty, personal, and legal use only:
This set is slightly used but in excellent condition. The set I am selling is missing one of the tension bars. Comes in it's own zipped pouch. It is the buyers responsibility to know the local laws pertaining to possessing, owning and using such devices seller (me) assumes no responsibility if you get into hot water with it.
$40.00 - no box, no papers *Note* High Tech Lock Pick Set for U.S sale only. Info: http://www.lockpicks.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=32

Mini-mini-Mag with LED: This is a cut down pewter Mini-Mag that now uses one AA battery instead of two, was modified to accept a 20mm reflector. The body is in excellent condition, no scratches, dents or dings. Link for mini-mini-mag details: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81679 
It comes with a Madmax Plus Wide Open Lux3 TXOJ pill from The Sandwich Shoppe. Pill info: http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/index.php?cPath=22
$50.00

These items are located in Washington State. Prices include shipping in the continental U.S. If you are outside the U.S we can try to figure something out, though I will probably need to charge a little extra for shipping. PayPal accepted (I eat the fees), money orders too. E-mail me at: mike.123850 at gmail dot com for my PayPal address or if you have any questions. I can send you scans of the actual item/items you are interested in, but only if you are seriously interested ... thanks. :)

Also, don't be afraid to make an offer on any of these items. Hey, it's worth a shot. :)

Mike
(a.k.a) mike.123850, mike_123850, mike, and yam on various other forums.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:41:06 PM by mike »
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Re: FS: Mostly knives, couple other goodies as well.
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:52:46 PM
Benchmade 720 - SOLD

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 09:18:58 PM
Greco Whisper Folder - On Hold.

Mike

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 08:12:23 PM
Price reductions:

Kershaw Double Duty now $30.00

SOG now $30.00

High Tech Lock Pick Set now $30.00

Mini-mini-Mag now $40.00

Mike

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 07:43:23 PM
Boker SubCom - donated to someone in the  U.S Armed Forces.

Mike
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 07:45:13 PM by mike »

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 03:43:37 AM
Boker SubCom - donated to someone in the  U.S Armed Forces.

Mike

That's cool!
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 02:04:30 AM
SOG - Gentlemans SOG
Kershaw Double Duty
Both of these are also being donated to folks in the U.S Armed Forces.

Greco Whisper Folder:
This one is still on hold for a father who's son is currently in Infantry school and asked if I could hold it until he has a chance to see if his son wants it. I said absolutely no problem.

So, pretty much everything is gone.

Where did I donate them, glad you asked ... right here:
<a href="http://www.sosakonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=151&Itemid=1>Soldiers Without Knives[/url]

Thanks for looking,
Mike

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 03:11:10 PM
What kind of runtime do you get with the miniminimag?
- Terry

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 07:34:25 PM
I believe it's right around 1 to 1 1/2 hours continuous. I have never tested this it's just what others have reported over at Candlepowerforums, though maybe a little more if it's used intermittently. To be honest with you, there are cheaper lights that probably have better runtimes than this. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool little light but you could probably get more bang for your buck elsewhere. It's more that you'd  have something unique that you'd not normally see out in the world. Juts being honest with you. Also, the $50.00 I am asking is cheaper than what I have into it. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

I'd also entertain trades, either straight across depending on what you have or an interesting item and some cash. I'm kind of looking at a couple of SAK's, the Huntsman or Fieldmaster in stayglow, in 95% to new in box condition to be exact.

Let me know, and feel free to pm me or e-mail me too mike.123850 at gmail dot com

Mike

Offline fixzit1

Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 09:17:16 PM
E-mail sent
f

Offline fixzit1

Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 10:56:20 PM
Paypal sent :cheers:
f

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 01:26:56 AM
Miniminimag sold. Thanks Multitool.org and thanks fixzit1!  :cheers:

Mike

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%