Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

random thoughts and slight review of my jumbo

Offline ecfiffer

random thoughts and slight review of my jumbo
on: September 20, 2010, 03:51:59 PM
ok so i've had my jumbo for ages now.  love it and its my EDC when i dont feel like hauling my Sitka with me.  BUT lately when my family and i have been going out for different things we have been dragging along our DSLR.  and you know what?  i think i have found my perfect EDC/Camera bag.  see i'm the kind of guy who likes things to flow when it comes to use.  so the size of my jumbo and the room it has is just about spot on for a nice edc camera bag.  i have room to carry both my lens'  and if needed a few full size leatherman's  >:D  dont leave home with out at least 2.  i know that there are those knock off's on ebay but hey if you are in the market for a nicer camera bag with room to spare for some extra goodies why not take a second look at a jumob (or a knock off)  but hey that is just my opinion i could be wrong (and usually i am)  so tell me fellow jumbo users, do you agree that it makes an awesome camera bag?
'

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Re: random thoughts and slight review of my jumbo
Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 05:02:34 PM
I like the Jumbo too but sold mine. I think it's really well laid out and comfy when not heavy, but for me the one shoulder carry thing just didn't work out.

I wanted a small backpack about that size, so made out of the Lunada as MaxP don't produce one!
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69