Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

2ND STAR 3332

Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 43,090 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: 2ND STAR
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 11:09:52 PM »
It could be if you drank lots of beer and filled your boss's new convertible with concrete...

Def
I prefere to do that with manure, it leave a strong message (and smell), while not writting of the car :)

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!
Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,330 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 11:10:43 PM »
A Back to the Future fan are ya?

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club! Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here... Posts: 43,090 Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 11:15:15 PM »
A Back to the Future fan are ya?

Def
Isn't everyone :) I'm still waiting for one of those skate board's, but by the time they bring them out, they'll either make them illegal or I'll be so old I'll break a hip just climbing on them ;D

Head Turd Polisher Administrator Just Bananas Posts: 61,330 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:32 PM »
By that time they'll have a pill to fix your hip!

On Mythbusters the other night they turned a surfboard into a working hovercraft with some plastic and 5 leaf blowers.  That close enough?

Def

Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 11:21:22 PM »
By that time they'll have a pill to fix your hip!

On Mythbusters the other night they turned a surfboard into a working hovercraft with some plastic and 5 leaf blowers.  That close enough?

Def
I know I saw it ;D I was sitting there grinning like an idiot while i was watching it :)

We need our own version of mythbusters here, we just need our own version of kari to pull it off, anyone you can think off, and before you ask I look lousy in a tartan skirt ;D

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 11:31:33 PM »
I had an interesting challenge for a "Multitool Mythbusters" a little while ago, but I'll be darned if I can remember what it was!

Def

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
October Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $51.00
PayPal Fees: $3.41
Net Balance: $47.59
Below Goal: $252.41
Site Currency: USD
16%