Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Welcome to Multitool.Org!

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Welcome to Multitool.Org!
Reply #1050 on: September 28, 2017, 12:47:01 PM
Welcome aboard  :tu:

Offline G_D

Reply #1051 on: November 08, 2017, 10:51:56 AM
Dear Sirs,
after reading and learning from this forum for several years I would kindly ask the fine gentlemen (and ladies?) of the Multitool.org Club to accept my humble membership application. I would be honored to be part of this delusional, out-of-this-world interest group of mostly middle-aged and senior citizens that still consider pocket knifes and multi-tools to have any real-world value in modern cyber dominated society. I will do my best to meaningfully contribute to the multitool-biased discussions, support other members in keeping and further developing their time- and money- intensive addiction in defiance of the societal common knowledge that stainless steel, cellidor and wood are signs of an era long gone by .
 >:D
On a more serious note, I do an EDC, I am mostly interested in rescuing the old MTs, SAKs and pocketknives from their underserved neglect and giving them a new-old meaning in life. ;) I have a small collection of SAKs, Leathermans and other tools, I am very much interested in modding (although for now only in theory) and other DIY improvements and solutions that make multitools more useful or better suited for one's need. Looking forward.

Best regards,
Gregor

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #1052 on: November 08, 2017, 11:28:05 AM
Dear Sirs,
after reading and learning from this forum for several years I would kindly ask the fine gentlemen (and ladies?) of the Multitool.org Club to accept my humble membership application. I would be honored to be part of this delusional, out-of-this-world interest group of mostly middle-aged and senior citizens that still consider pocket knifes and multi-tools to have any real-world value in modern cyber dominated society. I will do my best to meaningfully contribute to the multitool-biased discussions, support other members in keeping and further developing their time- and money- intensive addiction in defiance of the societal common knowledge that stainless steel, cellidor and wood are signs of an era long gone by .
On a more serious note, I do an EDC, I am mostly interested in rescuing the old MTs, SAKs and pocketknives from their underserved neglect and giving them a new-old meaning in life. ;) I have a small collection of SAKs, Leathermans and other tools, I am very much interested in modding (although for now only in theory) and other DIY improvements and solutions that make multitools more useful or better suited for one's need. Looking forward.

Best regards,
Gregor
Who're you calling everyone here middle aged?! :twak:

Only 26 and counting here :D

Also on a more serious note:
A warm welcome to you. Sounds this is just the online place for you to hang out (with us)
:cheers:

Offline G_D

Reply #1053 on: November 08, 2017, 11:46:01 AM
Dear Sirs,

Best regards,
Gregor

A warm welcome to you. Sounds this is just the online place for you to hang out (with us)

Thanks!  :cheers:
I am also only 20-something, before tax (full VAT which is also 20-something)  :facepalm:

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #1054 on: November 08, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
Dear Sirs,

Best regards,
Gregor

I am also only 20-something, before tax (full VAT which is also 20-something)  :facepalm:
24 it is then :rofl:

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Reply #1055 on: November 08, 2017, 11:58:44 AM
Welcome aboard!
Nate

SEND IT!

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1056 on: November 08, 2017, 04:32:15 PM
Welcome youngster   :D  :cheers:

us Offline MusicMen

• No Life Club
  • 21 Badges for Eagle
Reply #1057 on: November 08, 2017, 04:54:41 PM
Welcome home to :MTO:
BUCK: X-Tract, 360
GERBER: Clutch, Shortcut, Dime*, DimE*, Octane & Crucial FAST
MP600 NN, CentreDrive, Grappler
Diesel*, Nickle*, Bullrush, MP600 BN, Flik & MP600DET* all in BO
LEATHERMAN: Skeletool, Style PS, CS, ES* & Style*, Juice S2(X2), SC2, C2, Pro, XE6
Crunch, MTO Style CS, Sideclip, BO Kick*
SOG: PowerAccess, Blacktip*, HD PPP
VICTORINOX: SwissTool Std, X(CS), & RS all with red logo, Spirit XBS
*=mod

Offline G_D

Reply #1058 on: November 09, 2017, 09:00:14 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
:salute:

england Offline Geths

Reply #1059 on: November 16, 2017, 06:05:03 PM
Hi I am a new Member to this forum. I have been collecting leatherman multitools for about a year & a half.

us Offline italophil

Reply #1060 on: November 16, 2017, 06:28:12 PM
Hi I am a new Member to this forum. I have been collecting leatherman multitools for about a year & a half.

Welcome Geths! :salute:

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1061 on: November 17, 2017, 05:58:13 AM
Welcome aboard Geths  :cheers:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1062 on: November 17, 2017, 11:58:33 AM
Welcome to :MTO: both GD  and Geths :tu: :cheers:

england Offline Geths

Reply #1063 on: November 17, 2017, 10:16:20 PM
Thank you for the welcome

england Offline Kev D

Reply #1064 on: November 20, 2017, 02:58:15 PM
Welcome aboard  :tu:

Offline A3

• New User
Reply #1065 on: January 09, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

Hello i am A3  and i lve in the Netherlans also knows als Holland.

i have started with collecting victorinox rangergrip en wenger ranger en rangergrip.

thanks

gb Offline Fuzzbucket

Reply #1066 on: January 09, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
Hello and welcome A3... are you involved in office supplies by any chance?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:34:51 PM by Fuzzbucket »

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #1067 on: January 09, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
Dear Sirs,

Best regards,
Gregor

Who are you calling a fine gentleman?!
 :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

Well, I'll let it slide... this time!
 8) 8)

Welcome aboard!

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #1068 on: January 09, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
Hello and welcome A3... are you involved in office supplies by any chance?

(Image removed from quote.)

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #1069 on: January 09, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

Hello i am A3  and i lve in the Netherlans also knows als Holland.

i have started with collecting victorinox rangergrip en wenger ranger en rangergrip.

thanks

Welcome, dutch!

:D :D :D :D

Show content

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1070 on: January 13, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
Welcome to :MTO: A3 :cheers:

england Offline Kev D

Reply #1071 on: January 16, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
Welcome aboard A3  :tu:

Offline dutcher

• New User
Reply #1072 on: January 16, 2018, 08:20:07 PM
Hello people,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to this cool forum.
I live in the Netherlands and have started collecting Victorinox knives for a couple of years now.
As a kid i always was very interested in knives and still can remember getting my first Victorinox. It never stopped from then on...:)
Now i like collecting the Limited Editions and am alway looking and searching for special models.

grtz Dutcher

00 Offline Dutch_Tooler

• No Life Club
Reply #1073 on: January 16, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Welcome A3 and dutcher to :MTO:

I think you will find quite a number of people here sharing your interests (apart from the nationality :D)

Disclaimer: the danger to your wallets is real. I speak from experience although I am not an extreme collector :D
Cheers!
Dutch_Tooler

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1074 on: January 16, 2018, 11:42:27 PM
Welcome dutcher !  :cheers:

Offline CplHicks

• New User
Reply #1075 on: January 17, 2018, 11:43:31 PM
Hi everybody. Hendrik from Southern Germany here. While moving flats past october I realized I had been missing a good SAK in my life having had to put up with a cheap SAK copy. Thus I  started to look around what is available. Being slightly obsessive in researching such topics (which helps me in my job as content manager for a big onlineshop selling outdoorgear) I am now the happy owner of a Victorinox Evolution S14, Rangergrip 56, Cybertool 41 and Leatherman XE6 with Bit Extender and full bit kit. A Surge will come next and a Victorinox Spirit at some point for the heck of it. ^^

So you see, the Multitool-fever has taken firm hold of me.  :D This forum has already been a very useful source of information and I expect to enjoy myself here a good bit. So I am looking forward to nice and fruitful discussions with you lot. Though simple swooning over our latest toys will do fine, too.  :)

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #1076 on: January 18, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
Hi everybody. Hendrik from Southern Germany here. While moving flats past october I realized I had been missing a good SAK in my life having had to put up with a cheap SAK copy. Thus I  started to look around what is available. Being slightly obsessive in researching such topics (which helps me in my job as content manager for a big onlineshop selling outdoorgear) I am now the happy owner of a Victorinox Evolution S14, Rangergrip 56, Cybertool 41 and Leatherman XE6 with Bit Extender and full bit kit. A Surge will come next and a Victorinox Spirit at some point for the heck of it. ^^

So you see, the Multitool-fever has taken firm hold of me.  :D This forum has already been a very useful source of information and I expect to enjoy myself here a good bit. So I am looking forward to nice and fruitful discussions with you lot. Though simple swooning over our latest toys will do fine, too.  :)

hello and welcome! You'll feel at home here  :cheers:
Your picks are very nice, and once you get the Spirit you'll realise all others will be left aside as you won't need them anymore   :D
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

Offline CplHicks

• New User
Reply #1077 on: January 18, 2018, 06:02:15 PM
That's why I fear, too, which ist why I have no Spirit yet. ^^ I also like having decent scissors and those of the Spirit are not big enough for my liking.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1078 on: January 19, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
Welcome aboard Hendrik !    :cheers:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #1079 on: January 19, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
Welcome to :MTO: dutcher and CplHicks :cheers: