Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Multitasker and 4sevens

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Multitasker and 4sevens
on: November 07, 2010, 03:32:58 AM
I just noticed both Multitasker and 4sevens are in the Atlanta metro area. It would be cool if they did a special tool/light combo.

us Offline lovenhim

Re: Multitasker and 4sevens
Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 05:28:22 AM
I have never owned anything Multitasker, however I love my 4Sevens Quark flashlights.
When In doubt, C4

us Offline markn951

• I'm actually Canadian
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 02:13:46 AM
I have never owned anything Multitasker, however I love my 4Sevens Quark flashlights.

Funny, I've never owned any 4Sevens but my Multitasker is incredible. Honestly best build quality I've ever seen on any multitool. My tool's knife came dull, contacted Shane, the owner, he said it was because his knife manufacturer wasn't up to par. He switched knife manufacturers and offered to sharpen it for me for free! Probably nicest customer service I've had the pleasure of dealing with (on par with Newegg.com, my favourite customer service ever). I reviewed his AR15 multitool the other day, check out the link in my signature.

us Offline lovenhim

Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:00:41 AM
Where do you get more info on Multitasker tools, and where do you buy them?  Their website does not provide any info nor does the Facebook page. 
When In doubt, C4

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 03:55:38 AM
Where do you get more info on Multitasker tools, and where do you buy them?  Their website does not provide any info nor does the Facebook page.

The best place for Multitasker info is here on our forums. There have been several threads started lately. :)

As regards purchasing, I would recommend Brownells: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/cid=0/k=multitasker/t=P/ksubmit=y/Products/All/search=multitasker
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline lovenhim

Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 04:23:32 AM
I was thinking the MultiTasker would be rather neat for my cousin who is a hunter and on the side gunsmith, so I am trying to find out more about it.
When In doubt, C4

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $91.95
PayPal Fees: $4.93
Net Balance: $87.02
Below Goal: $212.98
Site Currency: USD