Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman survey results

us Offline Rich_SD

• No Life Club
Re: Leatherman survey results
Reply #30 on: April 09, 2024, 08:17:10 PM
I continue to purchase new Leathermans now that you crazy people turned me into a collector. So me carrying my pst in a sheath for 25 years makes me want to buy LM's that come with one too. The hippies are going to be one and done.

But there are waves and waves of hippies.  They reproduce like rabbits, and they all need scented candles, tie-dye shirts, patchouli, and Leathermans.  :ahhh   :rofl:

Offline the-accumulator

Reply #31 on: April 10, 2024, 04:30:29 AM
Now THAT'S a sheath!!!!  :o

Never heard of it before but I will surely check it out. Everyone knows how much I EDC on a daily basis, but with that I could carry MORE and that's awesome!  :rofl:

Craig
Go to the SKINTH online site, choose the model and all the options,  like color, type of closure, etc. Make yor purchase, and then they make it for you. In only about 5 weeks it will show up at your door! They are made in Canada and are worth the wait. O

au Offline Huntsman

• Global Moderator
  • No Life Club
Reply #32 on: April 13, 2024, 02:55:08 AM
Very interesting survey .... As mentioned it promoted discussion which is good  .... Although it sounds like there are a few cynics amongst us!!   :pok: ;)

Surprising result for me - I would have thought sheath would be the winner by a mile 

Two obvious options missing from the list for me ..... just pocket  ..... and keychain
LMs are pocket-carryable {even some of the mid-sized models (eg Wave)} - But also Juice (me!!), Skele .....and of course LM make several keychain tools

On the SKINTH's - FYI ............. They are made by one of our members here at MT.o - Although not sure how active he is these days

On Costco's reduction in plastic - I am all for it - Surely we can all put up with a little inconvenience for the good of the planet!!

I guess the other 2 percent did  not answer.

Good spot - OCD kicking in here ......  ;)
..... Not great survey management for 10,000 users - It should add up to 100%   >:(
Assuming they did round the numbers properly - I am not sure rounding could explain a 2% gap for four options (mathematically)
Maybe they just rounded everything down !! ???

This is what we have staff for, dear boy. I cannot imagine how they forgot to include this in the options!
As a Swiss Army Knight, my squire carries all the extraneous accoutrements, including a range of Leatherman MTs, for those occasions for which I am required to demonstrate the SAK Superiority, but for which I do not care to sully my own hands.

:rofl:   :tu:

us Offline LoopCutter

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #33 on: April 13, 2024, 02:03:34 PM

~
Good spot - OCD kicking in here ......  ;)
..... Not great survey management for 10,000 users - It should add up to 100%   >:(
Assuming they did round the numbers properly - I am not sure rounding could explain a 2% gap for four options (mathematically)
Maybe they just rounded everything down !! ???

:rofl:   :tu:

May just be that modern math!

Or, as my engineer nephew, who just returned from working a large project in the Northwest, calls it “WEST COAST MATH”, if it does not work out your way, shave of a little to make it look good”

If I start and end the day above ground, it is a good day!

Hope yours is as good!

A SMART man always knows what to say!
   A WISE man knows whether or not to say it!!!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%