Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Christmas gifts

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Christmas gifts
on: December 14, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
I know it's early, but what are you giving (or receiving) in the realm of tools, knives, flashlights, et al. this holiday season?

I've already given my girlfriend a Fenix E01, furthermore, my father and one of my uncles will be receiving 4sevens' Quark AA R2 flashlights, and this year's stocking stuffers are DX fauxtons, with the dirty Santa gift from me being a second E01. :)

In addition to that, the same uncle will be purchasing an Opinel No8, and I may offer him a price he cannot refuse on my two ceramic Boker Gent knives. :D

gb Offline rlocock

Re: Christmas gifts
Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 08:42:15 PM
My grandson is getting a keyring compass,a spy capsule,and a Maglite Solitaire (as well as other uninteresting stuff).

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 08:54:57 PM
Someone is definitely (probably ::) ) getting one of these

http://www.edcsource.com/Wenger-Soccer-New-in-box--free-UK-postage,name,106036,auction_id,auction_details

he wasn’t old enough last year (  :twak: I'm a bad Uncle and I might still get in trouble  :D)
Everything’s adjustable

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 08:59:16 PM
Whoops, I forgot that one of my cousins is receiving a bayonet; I'd received one last year, and he was so enamoured with it that I had to get one for him this year; I can't believe the little bugger is already in third or fourth grade.  :ahhh

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 09:05:10 PM
Whoops, I forgot that one of my cousins is receiving a bayonet; I'd received one last year, and he was so enamoured with it that I had to get one for him this year; I can't believe the little bugger is already in third or fourth grade.  :ahhh

:rofl:

Mine will have to wait untill next year for one of those  >:D
Everything’s adjustable

gb Offline ryan1835

• buh
Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 11:33:12 PM
i might get myself a bigger aggressive torch but that s all i can think off other people well i dont think they'd be interested :P
I

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 12:38:28 AM
I drew my brother-in-law's name in our traditional gift exchange drawing. I'm thinking he would like a Leatherman ST300 :)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%