Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Out of line

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Out of line
on: October 12, 2007, 04:37:51 PM
I just want to make an open apology to anyone who was offended by my remarks about unions.  It wasn't meant to be rude, insulting or hurtful, but that doesn't change the fact that it possibly was.

After all the time I have spent moderating various forums, I should know better than to get involved in discussions that can be taken that personally.  I have very strong feelings on the subject, and I feel I've seen it from both sides, but I still had no right to make those types of comments.

To anyone offended by any remarks I made, I apologize, and I hope that we can all move on, and get back to the stuff we can agree on, and enjoy.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Re: Out of line
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 06:37:37 PM
Def, I understand man.  Not everyone here is going to agree and that is the fun of it. :) 

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 12:15:17 AM
Def, I understand man.  Not everyone here is going to agree and that is the fun of it. :) 

I second that.
I'm back!!

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 07:10:59 AM
I would hope that anyone you may have offended appreciates the apology and that as you say we can all get back to the stuff we enjoy .multi tools and beer (or is that just the jock showing up again) :grin:

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 09:21:07 AM
I would hope that anyone you may have offended appreciates the apology and that as you say we can all get back to the stuff we enjoy .multi tools and beer (or is that just the jock showing up again) :grin:
It just be you lot north of the border ;)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline cryptrick

Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 01:39:16 PM
These things happen, it is a forum, you will get into little arguments but thats just part of discussions really. On some forums its like this pretty much in every thread, thats why it looks a bit out of place here  :) This forum is too good to let a little thing like this bother it. I'm still new here but its the reason why I joined, people here talked about the things i like and that the members on here are so helpful and straight talking, unlike the forums filled with flaming each other. This will all blow over very quickly :)
[

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 02:42:18 PM

I agree completely.

Gentlemen, the next round is on me!  :cheers:
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%