Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What Pi$$'s you off ?

us Offline eodtech

• No Life Club
  • Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife.
What Pi$$'s you off ?
on: October 12, 2007, 04:46:40 PM
Today I got 3 different personal emails that were "hoax" - you know the ones where they quote another email such as the Olympic Torch email with Invitation attachment OR Secret Service has to pay rent to live in the Clinton's house. Just plain BS that can be checked out at a number of " Urban Legend " sites to see if it's a real story or a HOAX. Needless to say 99.9% are unfounded, lies and the such. That's my rant for the day what's yours?

Don't get me going on the blue hairs driving in the left lane at 50MPH............rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Why do I carry a 45 ?
Because they don't make a 46 !

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: What Pi$$'s you off ?
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 04:51:45 PM
Tough day at the office by any chance ;D

For me I HATE telesales, they phone you up in the middle of dinner or some other inopertune time and try to make you buy some pile of crap you wouldn't be seen dead with >:(

That and...

...EX-WIVES >:( ::)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 04:55:01 PM by micky d »
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 05:02:01 PM
I've got a long list, but the one that gets to me more than any other is letting something get to me.  I have a temper problem, and I get angry very easily.  Most of the time I never show it, but it does bother me that it's there.  Other times I can't contain it completely and I get even more angry because I couldn't control it.

Kinda dumb huh?

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 05:20:34 PM
Def you are not alone I too have a list as long as your arm I find the biggest thing that really gets to me is the death of individual responsibility no matter how B****Y STUPID sombodies actions are there seems to be an army of people to conjure up reasons why it wasn't there fault
I find a really good rant now and again helps to deal with these frustrations either that or :cheers:

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 05:25:02 PM
Today's culprit,is the ambiguous language in my health insurance's dental and vision plans.Trying to decipher what's covered,what's allowable just about has me to the point of throwing my arms up in the air and shouting"screw it,I'll go blind and toothless before I mess with this anymore". >:(
I

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 06:35:42 PM
Things that anger me in no particular order.

Democrats
Communists
SoSmurfpillsts
Idiots
Bigots
Hillary Clinton
Gun Control
Knife Laws
Mosquitoes
Poor Cooking
Noise
Dripping Faucets
Non-Human Primates (all of them)
Spiders
Insurance Companies
Lawyers
Doctors
Light Beer
Wannabe Toughguys

There are many many more but I anger even more as I continue.

I had an anger control problem at one time when I was younger I just plowed the person that was annoying me. I got away from that because it just leads to trouble. I got angry but I just held it in and kept my mouth shut.  That almost changed back one day.  A wizeazz co-worker thought that I was somehow intimidated by him got in my face for his own entertainment and to somehow embarras me.  I am not a big guy (5'7" 195 at the time) and this guy was an athelete type, tall and supposedly tough.  He was not expecting me to call his bluff and say "go ahead, do somthing and see what happens to you."  I even went so far as to say if he ever spoke to another co-worker like he had to me he and I would clash.  After that he respected me enough to be as nice to me as I was to all the others.     

Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 06:46:05 PM
Fair play to ya fella :)

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 06:48:52 PM
In my early days of security work I had a hard time with my temper.  I probably wouldn't have worried too much about controlling myself if I hadn't had to give up my first choice of career as a professional fighter.  But, some gentleman was kind enough to break up that dream and my knee at the same time.  I went into security work thinking it was a good place for my background in fighting, and for the first little while it was.  But, I got bored with writing reports and tending to numerous cuts and scrapes and decided there had to be a better way.

Nowadays I avoid fighting.  I still get angry and want to rip people limb from limb, but you'll rarely, if ever see me act that way.

Of course, some of my best friends are (or were) Communists! :P

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline NeitherExtreme

• No Life Club
  • Marsh-wiggle
Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 06:49:30 PM
Well, I don't want to start an ordeal or sound condicending, so I won't go into the how's and why's  and arguments (at least not in this thread), but the whole idea of evolution (as the current science world defines it) drives me absolutely nuts >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 06:52:05 PM
Well, I don't want to start an ordeal or sound condicending, so I won't go into the how's and why's  and arguments (at least not in this thread), but the whole idea of evolution (as the current science world defines it) drives me absolutely nuts >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
How do you mean ???

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 06:56:03 PM
I think evolution is a wonderful idea, and I think we should consider giving it a shot!

Kind of like Ghandi's response when asked about his thought son Western Civilization.  He said it was a good idea.

Def

Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 06:58:17 PM
I think evolution is a wonderful idea, and I think we should consider giving it a shot!

Kind of like Ghandi's response when asked about his thought son Western Civilization.  He said it was a good idea.

Def
Now there was a bloke who knew what he was about :)

• No Life Club
  • Marsh-wiggle
Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 07:05:28 PM
Well, I don't want to start an ordeal or sound condicending, so I won't go into the how's and why's  and arguments (at least not in this thread), but the whole idea of evolution (as the current science world defines it) drives me absolutely nuts >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
How do you mean ???
Well, if you're asking for reasoning, I'll not go into that here ;) :D But I don't like how it's projected as the only smart/unbiased conclusioin for the modern universe and life. It makes no sense to me from any perspective; logical, scientific, or philosophic, and as such drives me nuts when it's presented as the case-closed truth.

Edit: and it adds a special frustration when I am portrayed as an un-thinking, follow-the-leader moron for thinking it through myself. And trust me, my beliefs have gone through more than their share of questioning and doubt (from myself).
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:08:23 PM by NeitherExtreme »

Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 07:12:15 PM
How do you mean ???
Well, if you're asking for reasoning, I'll not go into that here ;) :D But I don't like how it's projected as the only smart/unbiased conclusioin for the modern universe and life. It makes no sense to me from any perspective; logical, scientific, or philosophic, and as such drives me nuts when it's presented as the case-closed truth.

Edit: and it adds a special frustration when I am portrayed as an un-thinking, follow-the-leader moron for thinking it through myself. And trust me, my beliefs have gone through more than their share of questioning and doubt (from myself).
I'm a big beliver of alternative theory's too but then I'm a borderline anarchist anyway ;D

I personnel belive that our developement was manipulated anyway (and no I do not consider myself a nutjob :D)

• No Life Club
  • Marsh-wiggle
Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 07:24:01 PM
I'm a big beliver of alternative theory's too but then I'm a borderline anarchist anyway ;D

I personnel belive that our developement was manipulated anyway (and no I do not consider myself a nutjob :D)
Just think where the world would be today without any "alternative theory" folks in history :o I know I need to think through and quesiton things or I'd be a nutjob... :)

Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 07:31:14 PM

Just think where the world would be today without any "alternative theory" folks in history :o I know I need to think through and quesiton things or I'd be a nutjob... :)
Exactly, thats whats wrong with 99.9% of the worlds population, there so quick to belive in whatever nonecence the mass media feed them, rather than sit down and think it through for themselves >:(

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 02:48:12 AM
What ticks me off is that more people aren't just like me. If the whole world thought just like me and behaved just like me and had the same beliefs as me, then I would have a lot less problems.  ;)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 02:51:28 AM
People on MY roads piss me off too.  I pay taxes for those roads, the least they could do is get the hell out of my friggin way!

Def

us Offline 665ae

• Formerly known as 665ae
  • No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 06:22:41 AM
What ticks me off is that more people aren't just like me. If the whole world thought just like me and behaved just like me and had the same beliefs as me, then I would have a lot less problems.  ;)

I agree with Bob.  I want to be more like him :)
If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

Offline cryptrick

Reply #19 on: October 13, 2007, 01:46:58 PM
There's quite a few things that annoy me.... crap drivers, no P's and Q's and telesales.

Micky, if you get fed up with telesales theres always this video to show you how you could get your own back... never tried it myself but its soooo funny to watch
[

Offline Biru

Reply #20 on: October 13, 2007, 08:15:36 PM
If I can climb onto my box, and rant, I regret the general loss of civility in today's society. I know every generation thinks the one that comes after is dreck, and the ones before it are golden, but it seems to me that the "me first" disease has taken over everywhere. If Civility keeps going as it is, you'll need an armored car to travel the roads, body armor to shop the stores and a thick hide and dulled senses to converse in open society.

Just my opinion, but the poster did ask.

Regards.

Reply #21 on: October 13, 2007, 09:33:53 PM
There's quite a few things that annoy me.... crap drivers, no P's and Q's and telesales.

Micky, if you get fed up with telesales theres always this video to show you how you could get your own back... never tried it myself but its soooo funny to watch

Now that's a plan ;D

Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 09:34:40 PM
If I can climb onto my box, and rant, I regret the general loss of civility in today's society. I know every generation thinks the one that comes after is dreck, and the ones before it are golden, but it seems to me that the "me first" disease has taken over everywhere. If Civility keeps going as it is, you'll need an armored car to travel the roads, body armor to shop the stores and a thick hide and dulled senses to converse in open society.

Just my opinion, but the poster did ask.

Regards.
Thats a very fair point mate, and I've got to say I do agree with your observations :cry:

Offline cortiz1679

Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 10:02:47 PM
This whole I am urban gangsta & proud of it bull

Lines of homeless people waiting 4 there next free meal. Don’t get me wrong I know stuff can go south & you can be down on your luck but its all day every day. It’s like there job getting in line for there next meal just makes me mad.

Being able to see another mans boxers hanging out.

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 12:55:33 AM
People that steal from others. >:D

People that bully people and make their lives a misery. >:D

Call centers that call you trying to sell you something! AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:D >:D  :ahhh
I'm back!!

Offline cortiz1679

Reply #25 on: October 14, 2007, 05:27:41 PM
I saw this little old man getting bullied at the bus stop by some punk. It’s gotten to the point that I can’t walk to my car and some1 not ask me for some change or my favorite a loan! Yes I said a homeless man asked me for a loan

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 05:44:51 PM
Don't tell me it was to be repaid  over 100 years at 0% interest or would you get repaid in heaven for your act of generousity
Me cynical never 

Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 08:48:13 AM
Don't tell me it was to be repaid  over 100 years at 0% interest or would you get repaid in heaven for your act of generousity
Me cynical never 
Voice of experience talking ??? ::)

Sadly the world is going to rat s***, all you can really do is make sure you and your are ok, or move out of the cities >:(

Offline cortiz1679

Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 07:01:09 PM
has any 1 been turned down for a free meal, that happend to a co worker she offerd to take the bum to Taco-Bell and he told her no the $ would be fine

Oh and getting sucked in by their kids thats the lowest thing ever.
This kid came up to me at the gas station i told him no, then his sis comes by i tell her no, so i start to watch them, when they do get $ the take it to the back & give it to their mom who is sitting in a car chilling.

Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 07:16:45 PM
Oh and getting sucked in by their kids thats the lowest thing ever.
This kid came up to me at the gas station i told him no, then his sis comes by i tell her no, so i start to watch them, when they do get $ the take it to the back & give it to their mom who is sitting in a car chilling.
I think that'd hack anyone off >:(

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44