Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

2011 SHOT SHOW news

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
2011 SHOT SHOW news
on: January 19, 2011, 02:56:45 AM
Once again this year Multitool.org is being represented at the Shot Show by our own Grant Lamontagne, who will be visiting numerous manufacturers to see and report back on all the new goodies they are bringing out for us this year. :) In an effort to keep track of all the new products Grant posts about, we will maintain a running index of them in the first entry of this thread. Check back often if you don't want to miss out! :tu:

Benchmade 915 Triage LINK

CRKT/Crimson Trace shooter's tools LINK

CRKT new NIRK knife LINK

CRKT M16-14ZER knives LINK

Gerber Balance tool LINK

Gerber Bear Grylls knives and tools LINK

Gerber Crucial F.A.S.T. tool LINK

Gerber Fit tool knife LINK

Kabar new knife line LINK

Leatherman Sidekick and Wingman tools LINK

Sheffield new multitools LINK

SOG Contractor series knives LINK

SOG Nautical knife LINK

SOG new stuff LINK

Victorinox Slim and Slim Duo knives LINK

Victorinox Tomo knife LINK

Wenger water bottles LINK

Wenger Ueli Steck Titanium Series knife LINK

Some Interesting People at Shot LINK

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:12:13 PM by J-sews »
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Re: 2011 SHOT SHOW news
Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 10:51:10 AM
Good idea; keeps them all in one place  :tu:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 11:00:14 AM
Very Big Thanks  :D
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Offline trickknife

• Deputy Dog
Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 04:50:18 PM
Once again this year Multitool.org is being represented at the Shot Show by our own Grant Lamontagne, who will be visiting numerous manufacturers to see and report back on all the new goodies they are bringing out for us this year. :) In an effort to keep track of all the new products Grant posts about, we will maintain a running index of them in the first entry of this thread. Check back often if you don't want to miss out! :tu:

CRKT new NIRK knife LINK

Thanks Bob.  These are all great links.  I was really sorry to see you could show.  I hope business is booming back home.  Looking forward to seeing you next year.....or Maybe if there is an Out West thing for MT.ORG.  ;o)
-

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 03:51:21 AM

CRKT new NIRK knife LINK

Thanks Bob.  These are all great links.  I was really sorry to see you could show.  I hope business is booming back home.  Looking forward to seeing you next year.....or Maybe if there is an Out West thing for MT.ORG.  ;o)

Thanks TK! :tu: Business is indeed booming here at home, and I'm sure I'll appreciate that for the other 51 weeks of the year, but right now.... :bnghd:....I'm wishing I was in Vegas! :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 08:49:20 PM
I hope Def got a chance to check out the Maxpedition booth  :tu:

Ideally to see what's new but also for some pics of Grace  :drool: :ahhh :dd:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 12:22:09 AM
Tragically I didn't get to Maxpedition, despite trying to find them.  They were well off in one corner, and I swore I walked by where they were supposed to be, but they weren't there.

As Bob can attest, the floor plans on these shows sometimes sucks.  It's a lot better this year than last, but there were still some problems.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%