Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOSAKOnline February 2011 Newsletter

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
SOSAKOnline February 2011 Newsletter
on: February 02, 2011, 09:22:44 PM
In case anyone isn't getting it:

It's been a heck of a month around here, as any of you that were following my Twitter, Facebook or forum updates from the 2011 SHOT Show already knows.  On top of that, we have a pretty major month for everyone with a bunch of great articles from a number of different members.

There's so much this month in fact, that we are a day late in getting everything out, but I hope you'll all consider it worth the wait.  We have a look at some new knives this month as well as a look at some existing model variations, some historical models, and even a request from a member writing a book!

Rather than list all the links like I usually do, check them all out, listed on the homepage at www.sosakonline.com and see what's there.  I'm certain you won't be disapointed- I know I sure wasn't!

Instead, I'd like to take a moment to let members know that we do accept articles from any and all members.  Just send the pictures and article itself to me at defender@sosakonline.com.  I prefer to have things in by the 25th of each month, for inclusion the following month, so feel free to take some time and get your ideas down.  Any questions can also be sent to me, and I'll do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all again soon!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%