Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTB: Yellow 91mm SAK scales

us Offline Aloxfan

WTB: Yellow 91mm SAK scales
on: February 21, 2011, 06:08:13 PM
I am looking for some yellow 91 SAK scales.  Let me know if you have some for sale or trade.

au Offline Cyclone82

Re: WTB: Yellow 91mm SAK scales
Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 02:32:36 PM
Have you tried central valley wholesale in USA (big victorinox ebay seller) Ive seen them selling yellow knives. They can maybe get just the scales as i do see them list replacement scales.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 04:07:38 PM
Rich at CVW actually pulls scales off StayGlo models and swaps them onto other knives to make them "rare."  I would imagine many of those scales he has listed are pulled from other knives.  Not a big deal, but something you should be aware of.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Aloxfan

Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 11:21:22 PM
CVW never sells any yellow SAK stuff, only stay glow.  That is an interesting thing you noticed, but I have never seen him sell anything listed as "rare".  In fact his prices are usually cheaper than everyone else, except Felinevet.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 11:47:37 PM
I haven't looked at his sales in a while, but he used to list everything as "Rare" back in the day!  :D

Maybe our ribbing finally changed his ways.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

au Offline Cyclone82

Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 11:36:48 AM
I bought my first SAK from CVW, but first i sussed them out first to know they where an authorised dealer because i had been reading about tonnes of fake SAK's eg, reading about the fake rescue tools had me really worried the chinese can get them that close. Once i found out they were legit i bought quite a fair few from them and have found them one of the cheapest and not expensive on shipping. i would have no hesitation to buy from them again. The other ebay seller ive bought from is Belote and they were good too and i will be shopping with them again too.

br Offline edursr

Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 10:06:37 PM
I bought my first SAK from CVW, but first i sussed them out first to know they where an authorised dealer because i had been reading about tonnes of fake SAK's eg, reading about the fake rescue tools had me really worried the chinese can get them that close. Once i found out they were legit i bought quite a fair few from them and have found them one of the cheapest and not expensive on shipping. i would have no hesitation to buy from them again. The other ebay seller ive bought from is Belote and they were good too and i will be shopping with them again too.
I agree with you...already bought lots of knifes from CVW and everything always works fine, with excellent  prices on ebay!  :tu:

A few months ago I bought a couple of those Yellow 91mm plus scales from Swissbianco, you should check with him...  :cheers:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:08:27 PM by edursr »

us Offline Aloxfan

Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 07:00:52 AM
Anyone want to sell me their canary yellow Yeoman?

us Offline Aloxfan

Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 03:30:39 AM
Anyone want to sell me their Master Electrician (also with yellow scales)?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%