Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

"Thought it would be funny."

Offline Papacat

"Thought it would be funny."
on: October 31, 2007, 12:39:46 AM
When I read this story I was outraged not only at the nineteen year-old moron, but his parents.  Where the hell are they in all of this? 

"MINNEAPOLIS - A 19-year-old man suspected of killing a woman who answered an online ad for a baby sitter was charged Tuesday with second-degree murder.

Michael John Anderson is accused of shooting Katherine Ann Olson in the back at his home in suburban Savage, according to the criminal complaint filed in Scott County District Court."

Olson had gone to Anderson's home Thursday to inquire about a baby-sitting job she had seen advertised on the popular Internet bulletin board Craigslist, authorities said.

Authorities said her blood was found in Anderson's home and a gun was found in his bedroom. A neighbor saw Olson's car sitting in front of Anderson's house for more than two hours Thursday, the complaint said.

The body of the 24-year-old Minneapolis woman was found Friday night in the trunk of her car, which was abandoned in a park about five blocks from Anderson's home. Olson's purse and a bag containing bloody towels, one of which bore Anderson's name, were found in trash nearby.

Anderson has been in the Scott County Jail since his arrest late Friday.

Cell phone records indicated he talked with Olson on Thursday morning, the court documents said. Anderson also said he had not used Craigslist since January, although the e-mail address in the ad matched his address. He told police his mother and three friends had access to the account.

When confronted with evidence, Anderson admitted he was present during Olson's slaying but said the killing was committed by a friend of his who 'thought it would be funny,' according to the complaint."-from MSNBC.com

Yeah, sure, the FRIEND did it.  Moron. 

"

us Offline NeitherExtreme

• No Life Club
  • Marsh-wiggle
Re: "Thought it would be funny."
Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
Wierd. Is that story for real? :( If it is, that's one pathetic moment of human history... :cry:

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 12:53:46 AM
I would have been a lot more funny if that poor young woman was armed and shot the occupants of the house when they tried to kill her.   

Offline Papacat

Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 03:45:46 AM
I was thinking about this and you know what would have been absolutely hysterical: if Michael John Anderson's father had worn a  condom.  Funny stuff. 
"

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 04:11:56 AM
That is some sick individual there.
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 12:04:39 PM
Hopefully his new cell mate will 300lbs and looking for love  >:D

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 12:25:41 PM
Hopefully his new cell mate will 300lbs and looking for love  >:D
:D :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 12:46:17 AM
I just wish upon him what I wish upon all others like him.  I am thinking along the lines of severe depression with suicidal tendencies.  Oh, yeah and i hope that he has a pair of strong shoe laces handy.

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 04:16:33 PM
In my experience people like that even if they attempt to end it all never make a good job of it .I prefer the 300lb cell mate option :D

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
In my experience people like that even if they attempt to end it all never make a good job of it .I prefer the 300lb cell mate option :D

I think that is funny. :) :) :)  I must agree that most people in that guys situation probally failed at everything else.  I guess that he probally could not even kill himself correctly. 

Speaking of capital punishment.  Here in the US there is a tempory ban in place on Execution by leathal injection until the court decides whether it is "cruel and unusual."  I would like to question the lawyer that brought this point up and ask him if the condemned individuals killed their victims in a manner that was "usual and painless."   

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%