Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTB Digital Camera

us Offline 665ae

• Formerly known as 665ae
  • No Life Club
  • blah blah blah
WTB Digital Camera
on: November 04, 2007, 10:56:10 PM
My daughter is starting to develop an interest in taking pictures, and I'd like to get her a camera.  Since she's only 6, I can't see buying her anything brand new.  I also refuse to buy one of those crappy "kids" cameras I see at the stores.

My only requirement is that it has a screen on the back for her to look at the pictures she takes.  That way I can avoid her trying to plug it into the computer every 2 minutes to look at her pictures.  Megapixel-wise I have no requirements.  I'd prefer the camera to have a SD slot, but even that is something I can work around.  I'd also like the camera to be in decent shape.  (good but doesn't have to be perfect)

Anyone got something sitting around that they wouldn't mind getting rid of?
If you took all the intestines out of your body and stretched them end to end... you would die.

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
  • Hello...is this thing on?
Re: WTB Digital Camera
Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 03:52:54 PM
I have a Nikon Coolpix 775 sat around doing nothing due to me losing the charger and transfer cable for it. It all worked last time i used it, and i have 2 batteries (both EN EL1) for it and a 64mb Compact Flash card that should hold quite a few pics.

Couple of links from a 2sec google search
Link 1
Link 2

I'm in the UK and have no idea what shipping will cost but i'll find out if you're interested. (would have thought around $10)
Quick look around ebay and you should be able to get a charger and transfer cable for around $15
Make me an offer as i've no idea what its worth!

* Pb060374.jpg (Filesize: 38.59 KB)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:00:13 PM by Roadie »
Life is like a sandwich...the older it gets the crustier it becomes!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%