Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Serrations

Dunc · 47 · 4298

Offline cryptrick

Re: Serrations
Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 11:24:09 PM
Just give it a wash and get the dentist to pop it in their Ultrasonic Sterilising container and jobs a good en  :D
[

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 11:26:17 PM
Just give it a wash and get the dentist to pop it in their Ultrasonic Sterilising container and jobs a good en  :D
Most of us, try our hardest to stay away from dentists unless it absolutley neccessary :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline cryptrick

Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 11:31:58 PM
Most of us, try our hardest to stay away from dentists unless it absolutley neccessary :D

Yes true micky, but this is desperate, a SwissTool is in need of some attention or else it may be binned!   :ahhh
[

Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 11:33:47 PM
That is is very true :(, besides as a copper, jock shouldn't be carrying something that lock's, it set's a bad example :D :D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 05:17:31 AM
A scrub down with a weak bleach solution would clean and kill any microbial nasties.If you have any connections at your local hospital,an obliging soul could autoclave your Swisstool.
I

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 08:47:11 AM
That is is very true :(, besides as a copper, jock shouldn't be carrying something that lock's, it set's a bad example :D :D

:D :D :police: :twak:  I think I'd let him off if he had a good reason like opening packs of doughnuts or something  ;)

Dunc

Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 09:17:55 AM

:D :D :police: :twak:  I think I'd let him off if he had a good reason like opening packs of doughnuts or something  ;)

Dunc
mmm doughnuts! :D

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 03:38:12 PM
Doughnuts in Glasgow?  I thought they'd have haggis in the drive thrus! :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 04:40:03 PM
Doughnuts in Glasgow?  I thought they'd have haggis in the drive thrus! :D

Def
Don't you know that we are absorbing US culture for every place serving haggis thats not deep fried there are twenty serving KFC BIGMACS OR BURGER KING

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 04:42:18 PM
It's happening everywhere- here McDonalds actually serves lobster sandwiches, and they used to serve poutine.

I'm a little concerned about the eventual "McDonair"  :ahhh

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 06:56:32 PM
It's happening everywhere- here McDonalds actually serves lobster sandwiches, and they used to serve poutine.

I'm a little concerned about the eventual "McDonair"  :ahhh

Def

Are you sure that it is lobster or is it just somthing that someone calls lobster? :)  What is Poutine?  I am assuming it is french and I dont speak french.  The closest thing I get to reading French is being able to read the rosters of the NHL hockey teams.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 12:16:35 AM
The McLobster is indeed real lobster meat.  When lobsters are in season they are a dime a dozen around here and that's when the McLobster comes out.

Poutine is french fries, cheese curds and gravy.  A donair is spiced beef in a sweet sauce with cheese, onions and tomato wrapped in a pita.

Def

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 02:29:53 AM
The McLobster is indeed real lobster meat.  When lobsters are in season they are a dime a dozen around here and that's when the McLobster comes out.

Poutine is french fries, cheese curds and gravy.  A donair is spiced beef in a sweet sauce with cheese, onions and tomato wrapped in a pita.

Def

Real Lobsters a dime a dozen.  Looks like I live in the wrong part of the world.  You can have you Poutine though the mere thought of mixing cheese anything with gravy is a real turnoff.  Donair does not sound bad but it would depend on the type of cheese used.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 02:32:33 AM
Usually cheddar or mozzarella, but nacho cheeses also go well with it.

And don't knock poutine till you've tried it!  It's a hell of a lot better than lobster any day of the week!

Def

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 05:35:52 AM
Better than lobster?  I'll have to try it if I ever go to Canada.  Until then I still have to believe that you guys must take a lot of groovy drugs to think that a mixture like that is better than lobster. :)  Back here lobster is like food fit for a god.  There is a fine dining resturaunt out the road that has fresh lobster flown in everyday, other than that place the closest fresh lobster is several hundred miles away.  Lobsters are a real treat for me when I can get them.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 12:31:07 PM
I'm not gonna tell you about lobsters then... like looking in the kitchen at a good Chinese restaurant, it's one of those things you are better off not knowing!

Def

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 04:48:36 PM
I can only imagine. :)  I know that shelfish are basically filters for water.  Imagine eating the pool filter that you are about to discard.  Lobsters are bottom feeders so I guess that theay are not too far from being completely disgusting.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%