Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG micro toolclip

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
SOG micro toolclip
on: April 29, 2011, 01:33:41 PM
Is anyone in the UK selling SOG Micro Toolclips?I tried getting one from Ant Supplies,but 1)they now sold out,and 2)Apparantly paypal didnt confirm I'm not a teenager(wish my mirror would do that too).

So oh tool gurus,any ideas???
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Re: SOG micro toolclip
Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 01:37:04 PM
odd about paypal, did you change the setting to over 18 and add your date of birth ? his price is pretty good so not surprised if sold out, it is on my list  :D

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 01:40:17 PM
I've bought a number of sharps from different places without isses using Paypal,so I was a bit surprised.I was impressed with them actually checking though!
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 01:45:10 PM
I've bought a number of sharps from different places without isses using Paypal,so I was a bit surprised.I was impressed with them actually checking though!

yeah good idea i guess, i must say when i started using tims site i had a few issues but it was because i forgot to change the age setting, im sure he will have some more soon, try emailing him his a nice guy  :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $160.46
PayPal Fees: $9.45
Net Balance: $151.01
Below Goal: $148.99
Site Currency: USD
50%