Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

The Elder Scrolls V !!!!!!!!

Mercury · 264 · 23930

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: The Elder Scrolls V !!!!!!!!
Reply #240 on: January 23, 2012, 02:30:59 PM
I went a bit crazy on smiting, enchanting and alchemy and now have a dragon armour rating of 4000+ and damage rating on swords or 900+ and 600+ and a bow of 800+. Making the game a bit dull. :( Two hits to kill a dragon, one hit on everything else. I'm dropping this and making myself a new deadric set.

at Offline Woz

• No Life Club
Reply #241 on: January 23, 2012, 04:52:41 PM
I have smithing on 100, and did the full perk tree. I also have enchanting and alchemy on level 100, but the best armor I made so far is a dragonbone armor with a rating of 2200. My best weapon is 400+

Guess I´ll have to try harder  :D
edc-reviews.blogspot.com

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #242 on: January 23, 2012, 06:24:48 PM
those weapon and armour ratings are nuts! :ahhh  I'm obviously not playing the game right. :D

A wee question about marriage, I got the amulet of Mara and put it on, but no-one seems to want to marry me. :cry:  Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #243 on: January 23, 2012, 07:47:40 PM
those weapon and armour ratings are nuts! :ahhh I'm obviously not playing the game right. :D

Oh, you are, playing it like this seems weird. I'm like Thor.  :viking:

I can't get the screen capture to work. :ahhh

A wee question about marriage, I got the amulet of Mara and put it on, but no-one seems to want to marry me. :cry:  Is there something else I'm supposed to be doing?

I think you have to find the right woman first. ;) Try the Nord worrior chic in Whiteruns inn, or the trader who wanted you to bring her Mammoth tusk. I can't remember the names any more.

Offline Max Archer

Reply #244 on: January 23, 2012, 08:08:00 PM
I just started a new game myself. I got bored with my original character after completing the main quest around level 35. This time I'm a Redguard with an emphasis on one-handed and archery.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #245 on: January 23, 2012, 09:12:19 PM
those weapon and armour ratings are nuts! :ahhh I'm obviously not playing the game right. :D

Oh, you are, playing it like this seems weird. I'm like Thor.  :viking:

I can't get the screen capture to work. :ahhh

I think you have to find the right woman first. ;) Try the Nord worrior chic in Whiteruns inn, or the trader who wanted you to bring her Mammoth tusk. I can't remember the names any more.

tried her already, but didn't get any response.  I'll try the Nord Warrior chic in Whiteruns. :)

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #246 on: January 24, 2012, 12:20:55 AM
those weapon and armour ratings are nuts! :ahhh  I'm obviously not playing the game right. :D

There is typically a quest that you have to do for them to get the dialogue that starts the marriage talk.  It's usually simple, except for Mjoll the lioness in riften.  She wants you to go to the deepest part of a huge dwarven ruin to get her stupid sword!

ca Offline Beerplumber

• No Life Club
Reply #247 on: January 24, 2012, 02:39:19 AM
I went a bit crazy on smiting, enchanting and alchemy and now have a dragon armour rating of 4000+ and damage rating on swords or 900+ and 600+ and a bow of 800+. Making the game a bit dull. :( Two hits to kill a dragon, one hit on everything else. I'm dropping this and making myself a new deadric set.
no idea how you did this these numbers are crazy!

Stay multi my friends

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #248 on: January 24, 2012, 08:13:56 AM

Stay multi my friends
I'm wondering what platforms we are all playing on and whether the numbers really compare. :think:  I'm on the PC and my legendary dragon armour rating is 400 and something, and have a sword doing 80+10 points of shock damage.  I'm pretty hard to kill and am kicking butt pretty easily right now.  I just can't see how I'll ever have a weapon that does 900+ points of damage. ???

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
Reply #249 on: January 24, 2012, 08:37:44 AM

tried her already, but didn't get any response.  I'll try the Nord Warrior chic in Whiteruns. :)

Before you get an option to marry anyone, you have to "learn" about marriage first.  To do so, you have to talk to an NPC with the name of Maramal in Riften.  If you've never been there, he'll be in the Bee and Bard pub.  If he's not there he'll be in the Temple of Mara.

After that, if you do minor quests for people (get the mammoth tusk for Ysolda, find Mjoll's sword, cut wood for Aeri, etc) they'll comment about you wearing the amulet of mara and you can marry them.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #250 on: January 24, 2012, 12:29:52 PM

Stay multi my friends
I'm wondering what platforms we are all playing on and whether the numbers really compare. :think:  I'm on the PC and my legendary dragon armour rating is 400 and something, and have a sword doing 80+10 points of shock damage.  I'm pretty hard to kill and am kicking butt pretty easily right now.  I just can't see how I'll ever have a weapon that does 900+ points of damage. ???

I'm on PC.

I bet I could get them even higher but where's the fun it that :D

I have Smiting (all perks), Enchanting and Alchemy to 100. I made a ring, a necklace and clothes each one with 54% better smiting enchantment and had some potions that improve smiting too.

I have Heavy Armour max-ed to 100, Juggernaut 5/5 (+100%), Matching set (+25%), Well fitted (+25%)

My One handed is at 94 with Armsman 5/5 (double the damage). I use a Deadric sword that currently does 944 damage.

ca Offline Beerplumber

• No Life Club
Reply #251 on: January 24, 2012, 05:09:14 PM
I'm going to guess the alchemy skill is not really essential in your recipe. Not so much armoire but I'm hoping to see some high numbers with archery and conjure skills maxed (using bound bow). Now I want to start a new character.

Stay multi my friends

ca Offline Beerplumber

• No Life Club
Reply #252 on: January 24, 2012, 05:11:30 PM
What race and birth sign did you use for this character?

Stay multi my friends

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #253 on: January 24, 2012, 07:17:06 PM
Redguard (poison resistance) and Steed (+100 carry and no movement penalty from armour). The Alchemy is used to make potions for 30+ better smiting.

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #254 on: January 25, 2012, 01:40:36 AM
Just one for fun.  Taking dobbin for a ride. ;)

:viking:

ca Offline Beerplumber

• No Life Club
Reply #255 on: February 01, 2012, 01:02:02 AM
I'm going to need to start a new profile. Pretty sure I've spent all my perks so far on things I'm not using so much. I've put a lot into magic, and it's skills but I spend my time sneaking through dungeons sniping everything in sight.

Stay multi my friends

at Offline Woz

• No Life Club
Reply #256 on: February 02, 2012, 07:16:22 PM
Today my copy of American McGees "Alice, Madness returns" arrived, so I guess my wife and friends in Solitude might miss me for a while  :D
edc-reviews.blogspot.com

gb Offline ryan1835

• buh
Reply #257 on: July 01, 2012, 07:58:53 PM
necro bump

im offically addicted to this game now at first i didnt like it, then i started playing it again and really gotten into it.

im now a level 26 high elf with maxed destruction its great! haha

just learnt my first master level spell and i cant use it as i havent enough magicka, time to level up a bit!
I

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #258 on: July 01, 2012, 08:09:34 PM
I'm in the process of finding something new for the summer.

I'm at level 67 and pretty much unbeatable, so it's gotten a bit boring. I haven't played it in months now.

I'm considering Dragon Age 2 (I enjoyed the Origins, but have read mixed reviews about the 2nd) and Two Worlds 2.

Anyone have anything good to recommend?

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #259 on: July 01, 2012, 08:27:35 PM
Oddly I've just re-started playing this as well.  After doing a lot of the big story arcs; winning for the stormclocks, winning for the empire, defeating the big bad dragon, becoming leader of the Companions, wizards, thieves and assassins (and possibly more that I can't currently remember) I did realise there was one that I had meant to do and missed out.  That was the Blades and their requirement to do nasty things the leader of the Greybeards (trying to avoid the spoilers a little ;)).

Long and short is that I started yet another character and am currently a level 20 Khajiit with a thing for greatswords. >:D

gb Offline ryan1835

• buh
Reply #260 on: July 01, 2012, 11:12:26 PM
Oddly I've just re-started playing this as well.  After doing a lot of the big story arcs; winning for the stormclocks, winning for the empire, defeating the big bad dragon, becoming leader of the Companions, wizards, thieves and assassins (and possibly more that I can't currently remember) I did realise there was one that I had meant to do and missed out.  That was the Blades and their requirement to do nasty things the leader of the Greybeards (trying to avoid the spoilers a little ;)).

Long and short is that I started yet another character and am currently a level 20 Khajiit with a thing for greatswords. >:D

I do want to start another character but don't know what to make them magic is just so much fun
I

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #261 on: July 01, 2012, 11:19:00 PM
Conversely, I have tried starting a magic based character and somehow I just ended up hitting things with a sword a lot. :-[

gb Offline ryan1835

• buh
Reply #262 on: July 01, 2012, 11:24:25 PM
Conversely, I have tried starting a magic based character and somehow I just ended up hitting things with a sword a lot. :-[

Hmm suppose it depends what you like being I always opted for magic on fable too well I maxed everything on fable haha
I

us Offline Mercury

• Admin Team
  • Wearer of the Cloak of Band-aye-eed.
Reply #263 on: July 07, 2012, 10:23:17 AM
I plan on starting an all magic character soon.  I have been enjoying playing lately, I might spend a bit more time exploring with the bad arse guy I have created now.  He's a level 40 something nord with maxed heavy armor and armorer skills, and an awesome archery skill to boot, making one heck of an assassin/dual wielding monster killer.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%