Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

sheath for PS4

gb Offline 1gear

• New User
sheath for PS4
on: May 31, 2011, 09:53:56 PM
Yes its a keychain tool, but i dont like to just shove it in my pocket without anything around it. I also wouldnt mind having it horizontal on my belt with a Fenixs E01/E05.
Will the small single Maxpedition sheaths be way too big? Any other ones out there?

Cheers

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.

us Offline mashguy4077

Re: sheath for PS4
Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 02:16:39 AM
I have a concealex (like kydex) keyrig for the leatherman squirt that I got from Eric at On Scene Tactical up in Canada. Its awesome. I have it on my keyring and when I need to use the tool it just pulls out, and when I am done it goes right back in. It is very secure.

You could get one of those and then use a maxpedition keyper or something similar and hang it off your belt.

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 06:29:21 PM
I have a concealex (like kydex) keyrig for the leatherman squirt that I got from Eric at On Scene Tactical up in Canada. Its awesome. I have it on my keyring and when I need to use the tool it just pulls out, and when I am done it goes right back in. It is very secure.

You could get one of those and then use a maxpedition keyper or something similar and hang it off your belt.

Is Eric still about? I've tried to contact many many times with no reply  :-\

I've seen the kydex rig for the Micra, can't be much different for the PS4.

us Offline mashguy4077

Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 01:40:44 AM
Sorry I forgot all about this post.
Eric said he was back to making sheaths. He posted that on bladeforums, but I havent seen him on there for awhile so I dont know. :(

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 11:44:11 PM
Eric has not posted on Bladeforums since April 15.  He goes by "Normark" over there.  He seems to come and go, but I have always found his sheaths and service to be first rate.  His kydex products are about as good as they get.

us Offline powerring

• In brightest day....
Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 04:37:28 AM
I carry my Squirt S4 in a Victorinox 58mm belt sheath I found at swissknifeshop.com.  If you don't mind carrying a LM tool in a Vic pouch, it's a perfect fit, unobtrusive and very well built.   

us Offline Vadim

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 10:21:51 AM
I carry my Squirt S4 in a Victorinox 58mm belt sheath I found at swissknifeshop.com.  If you don't mind carrying a LM tool in a Vic pouch, it's a perfect fit, unobtrusive and very well built.   

Same here :)  :tu:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:23:26 AM by Vadim »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69