Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What would you carry if >

Zed · 36 · 3195

at Offline Woz

• No Life Club
Re: What would you carry if >
Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 03:00:02 PM
I am allowed to carry almost every knife and every tool I want. But, for not everything is that liberal here, I´d love to carry a Glock 26 if I had the chance.
edc-reviews.blogspot.com

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
  • Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 05:41:59 PM
I am allowed to carry almost every knife and every tool I want. But, for not everything is that liberal here, I´d love to carry a Glock 26 if I had the chance.

I was going to avoid posting in this thread for mention of sidearms, but now that you mention it... 

My Glock 26 is the only thing I that I would have to alter from my frequent carry if I lived in the nanny state.  I carry a traditional slipjoint and a Vic Spirit, but I could easily substitute a Paratool if the locking blade is an issue.  I guess there would, unfortunately, be nothing I could substitute for the G26.  :think:  :D

As it is, the limits imposed in my area are fairly simple Missouri knife laws (no autos, daggers, etc.) and some nearby municipalities that don't allow open carry of a firearm.  MO allows open carry, but the largest nearby town allows concealed carry only.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 05:55:29 PM by NutSAK »
- Terry

ca Offline jekostas

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 07:47:43 PM

Carrying concealed in Canada is kind of difficult but I could do it if I wanted.  Unfortunately, I have the aim of a blind man (thank you hockey concussions) so firearms are a big no-no for me.

us Offline turnsouth

• No Life Club
  • There is no spoon
Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 08:34:49 PM
Did you ever see Montana's weapons laws?
  • Concealed hand gun permits are only needed if you carry in town limits
  • Youth under 14 can't carry/use in public places, unless a parent or guardian is present
  • No guns in school buildings

And that's about it.

Now, if only they would let me smoke a cigar in a saloon, I would probably move there...
Never underestimate the power of the fleece

us Offline NutSAK

• Admin Team
Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 11:50:27 PM
Did you ever see Montana's weapons laws?
  • Concealed hand gun permits are only needed if you carry in town limits
  • Youth under 14 can't carry/use in public places, unless a parent or guardian is present
  • No guns in school buildings

And that's about it.

Now, if only they would let me smoke a cigar in a saloon, I would probably move there...

That's fine and dandy if you never leave the state.  One of the best things about Missouri's CCW license is that it is granted reciprocity by more states than any other. 

You can smoke all the cigars you want in the saloons around here!
- Terry

us Offline tattoosteve99

What would you carry if >
Reply #35 on: June 23, 2011, 09:50:43 PM
If it weren't for the weird laws everywhere I'd carry a hand forged katana everywhere. Unseen would be a tanto.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $71.95
PayPal Fees: $3.59
Net Balance: $68.36
Below Goal: $231.64
Site Currency: USD
23%