Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What do we have on the way?

Benner · 26150 · 1393667

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: What do we have on the way?
Reply #22140 on: December 15, 2017, 10:07:09 PM
Doesn’t sound familiar, all I remember is they were blue, the outside was the normal with the lines, but the inside was like flannel, so soft.  Also wish I had my old hunting setup, just a jacket and bibs, you didn’t wear anything under that setup beside a pair of pants and a shirt, if you did you’d be over heated! Completely waterproof too, I sat on a log directly in snow, over time I thought my butt was getting wet but I was bone dry, just the cold finally working through, once I was on a mountain in a state of emergency, you couldn’t see 20’ in front of you, 60mph winds in single digits and I was just fine, the liner came out and was great for a warmer weather coat like 30’s, that setup I think was by Browning..
JR
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 12:28:10 PM by Poncho65 »
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22141 on: December 15, 2017, 10:28:26 PM
Found a pic of it hydro-fleece, the outside was fleece and when your arms or legs rubbed it didn’t make a swish, you made no noise, and when that wind cut you felt nothing, I looked nutty always walking around in blaze orange according to my wife, but I wasn’t shivering!
JR
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 12:28:27 PM by Poncho65 »
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22142 on: December 16, 2017, 03:50:39 AM
Well, the Mrs just got me a little gift, she ordered me two MTO bracelets (one of each) and a patch :D
JR

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22143 on: December 16, 2017, 08:51:34 AM
And got around to taking a size comparison photo of the newly arrived Kershaw PT-2 with my Gerber Shard and Leatherman Brewzer...
(Image removed from quote.)

Stormdrane  :o   

:salute:
Everything’s adjustable

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22144 on: December 16, 2017, 08:52:37 AM
Our light came in, the Mrs wanted to go a little "old school" in the kitchen, so I found her a unique mason jar hanging light, but I also wanted to give it an all out look so I found the Edison bulbs yet in an led rather then a norm, since the move we switched allllll our bulbs from our normal fluorescent swirl bulbs to all LEDs, of course the outdoor front light is green(led), but the only couple that aren’t led are the spot light in the backyard and the one 4ft fluorescent shop light in the garage, other then that we’re running led!
JR

I really like the look of that light JR  :tu:

:cheers:
Everything’s adjustable

au Offline gregozedobe

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
Reply #22145 on: December 16, 2017, 05:29:34 PM
A bright green Fast & Furious MT (promo version of the Stanley Auto-Plier), a TiNi Sog CrossCut, a dark blue Gerber MP800 (legend) and a gold coloured MP600.  All a bit rare  :)

And yes, I do like MTs that aren't plain SS   ;)
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22146 on: December 16, 2017, 06:09:28 PM
I really like the look of that light JR  :tu:

:cheers:
Of the Edison bulb? Yeah it’s pretty cool, you got to give it a few min to warm up, cause at first it yellowish, but then it lights up a white, it’s also led, now the real Edison bulb looks a little diff, the glass is a little diff, and the wires glow, the only thing is their not as bright, and we needed light over the table. But thanks, the wife wanted want one of those old school glass jars so I fig cool but with a led bulb? Just wouldn’t look right, that and everything in this house is led, so I did my research and found one that is both!
JR
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 12:29:42 PM by Poncho65 »

us Offline gregpost

Reply #22147 on: December 16, 2017, 07:50:37 PM
Got some Mora Knives(heavy companions in orange and green) and some camping led lanterns from Amazon.

us Offline cody6268

Reply #22148 on: December 16, 2017, 09:14:16 PM
Imperial Utility, likely from 1983, when BellBoeing secured the development contract for a VTOL aircraft, the V-22, which would be developed into the Osprey.  Seller says it's USA made, but it's more likely made in Ireland, like most of the Imperials from the '80s on until the Taylor buyout of the Schrade name, when everything went to China.

s-l1600_I_BB_V22.jpg
* s-l1600_I_BB_V22.jpg (Filesize: 48.53 KB)

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #22149 on: December 18, 2017, 11:08:56 PM

ca Offline Justin Barylski

Reply #22150 on: December 18, 2017, 11:23:22 PM
I have a REI exclusive Bencmhade 940 in forest green G10 coming my way! Cant wait, I'm so excited  :ahhh
Proud SAKMC member

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Reply #22151 on: December 19, 2017, 01:46:10 PM
I have a REI exclusive Bencmhade 940 in forest green G10 coming my way! Cant wait, I'm so excited  :ahhh

REI Exclusive are always nice, and good looking!!  :tu:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22152 on: December 19, 2017, 06:31:39 PM
Military pants liners came in, of course it’s in the upper 40’s and all the snows now gone, lol.. but tried them on and walked around the house and must say very soft and very warm! So now I’ll have to wait to see just how warm these thing really get, but I’m fine with it staying warm, I mean it would be nice to have a white Xmas, but it doesn’t have to be 8” lol..
JR

au Offline gregozedobe

Reply #22153 on: December 20, 2017, 08:52:16 AM
Several prototype Gerber MP600s in unusual colours, along with a blue MP800 (legend)   :D
babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #22154 on: December 20, 2017, 01:21:30 PM
Several prototype Gerber MP600s in unusual colours, along with a blue MP800 (legend)   :D

:tu:
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22155 on: December 20, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

lovely!   :salute:
A fan of the Legend here  :tu:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
Reply #22156 on: December 21, 2017, 01:54:44 AM
An entire Masterform 7 inch Plierench strain relief kit and a goofy candy cane striped Roughrider Double Trapper knife. My thanks to Greg for helping spot the kit.  :salute: :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:57:48 AM by Yadda »
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

au Offline gregozedobe

Reply #22157 on: December 21, 2017, 03:27:30 AM
An entire Masterform 7 inch Plierench strain relief kit and a goofy candy cane striped Roughrider Double Trapper knife. My thanks to Greg for helping spot the kit.  :salute: :cheers:

:tu:  Just keeping in practice as an MTo official enabler in good standing ;)

us Offline cody6268

Reply #22158 on: December 21, 2017, 08:48:09 PM
SwissTool X, which my folks bought me for Christmas.  I found a used one in pretty decent shape for $50.

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #22159 on: December 22, 2017, 12:15:47 AM

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22160 on: December 22, 2017, 12:25:04 AM
MTO 2018 Calendar    :tu:

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,75139.0.html
Cool :tu:
I got me two bracelets and a patch coming!
JR

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22161 on: December 22, 2017, 04:10:17 PM
SwissTool X, which my folks bought me for Christmas.  I found a used one in pretty decent shape for $50.

(Image removed from quote.)

and with one of Vic's best sheaths. Nice catch!  :tu:
My toys:

id Offline jaya_man

• Global Moderator
Reply #22162 on: December 22, 2017, 04:15:10 PM
Expecting an OC Black Pioneer to arrive in the mail tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
Reply #22163 on: December 24, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
Bought some stocking fillers
IMG_20171224_130820.jpg
* IMG_20171224_130820.jpg (Filesize: 154.45 KB)
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

us Offline Stormdrane

• No Life Club
  • Be Prepared
Reply #22164 on: December 24, 2017, 05:29:18 PM
Delivered on this Sunday morning, Christmas Eve, by the USPS.  Our regular mailman, that had our neighborhood that we moved to in June on his route, just recently retired, so the couple of other folks that have been on it have big shoes to fill. 

One of the several small packages that were left in the mailbox yesterday belonged to someone that lives somewhere else in the city (different name and address, not even close).  So, I took that package to the post office last night and put it in the mailbox there. Hopefully that person will get their package today since some of the routes are being run. But, that also makes me wonder if some of my mail is getting left in someone else's mailbox, and would they keep it, or put it back for the postal carrier to get it where it's supposed to go (untracked mail)...  :-\

Sanrenmu GJ040Z EDC Tool (key)
Sanrenmu SK027Z Multi-use Toolkit (triangle)

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #22165 on: December 26, 2017, 10:54:29 PM

us Offline Douglas

• No Life Club
Reply #22166 on: December 27, 2017, 04:13:38 AM
Just picked this up from Evilbay...
A last second win. :woohoo:
on the way.jpg
* on the way.jpg (Filesize: 88.25 KB)
"LOGIC!  My God, the man's talking about logic!  We're talking about Universal Armageddon!"
Dr.  McCoy

MTo...The BEST place on Earth!

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #22167 on: December 27, 2017, 01:47:28 PM
Just picked this up from Evilbay...
A last second win. :woohoo:

:o

three wonderful pieces  :ahhh
My toys:

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
Reply #22168 on: December 28, 2017, 01:07:54 AM
An old gravity pen knife and a knife multi tool kit.

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
Reply #22169 on: December 28, 2017, 04:33:05 PM
Well it’s here, not a tool but is going to be an everyday item,, the older kids sax came in, gotta say looks much diff then the one I had 30 some yrs ago, kinda like it.. now the questions going to be if I’m going to like listening to him attempt playing it??
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%