Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Show your hunting lock knives

Zed · 93 · 3699

us Offline ThundahBeagle

• No Life Club
Re: Show your hunting lock knives
Reply #90 on: January 23, 2019, 05:19:26 AM
Nice GLBM. Someone local has one of those aluminum "classic" model 111 for sale but I can bring myself to part with $100 over it.
Thank you very much, Thundah! :cheers:

Indeed, $100 is a bit too much. They are trending at that on eBay right now. But, when the summer break for school is over, I have seen them go for $60(when a lot of people are broke).

I wonder if he'd take less? That's if you were in the market for another gentlemen's folder. :think:

Seems nice, especially with the history of the knife design and all...but if I bought that, I would be yet another step in the direction away from my desired Spyderco Atlantic Salt and the New Old Stock Spyderco Rescue Orange in ATS-55 that I've got my eye on...

us Offline eTripper

• No Life Club
  • "My real name is Cosmo Pombal"
Reply #91 on: January 23, 2019, 05:44:19 AM
I have a few that fit in the 'lock-back' category'.  The Al Mar is a survival lock-back, and the Buck 110, and also; the SOG Tomcat.

"Those who do evil to others:  the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists.  Will come to know me well.  Frank Castle is dead!  Call me . . . The Punisher."

"Out of the night comes a man who saves lives at the risk of his own:
Once a circus performer, an aerialist who refused the net...
Once a cat burglar, a master among jewel thieves...
And now, a professional bodyguard - primitive, savage, in love with danger."  - T.H.E CAT

us Offline gerleatherberman

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Man of Multiple MultiTool Manufacturers
Reply #92 on: January 23, 2019, 06:45:20 AM

Seems nice, especially with the history of the knife design and all...but if I bought that, I would be yet another step in the direction away from my desired Spyderco Atlantic Salt and the New Old Stock Spyderco Rescue Orange in ATS-55 that I've got my eye on...
Understood! Can't go wrong with Spyderco. :)

I have a few that fit in the 'lock-back' category'.  The Al Mar is a survival lock-back, and the Buck 110, and also; the SOG Tomcat.

(Image removed from quote.)

Very very nice assortment.  :o
Pontificating particularly pious positions pertaining to polymorphic paraphernalia. G-Man.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%