Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

FS: Victorinox Swisstool Sprit X Black Oxide (3.0224.3CCH), RARE

Offline songa

hey guys, i recently purchased this brand new from germany (im in the usa), as it cannot be found anywhere in the usa and has only been released in certain countries in europe.  i believe it is also the current multitool issued to the swiss army and perhaps the french, italian, and maybe others.
this is the Victorinox Swisstool Spirit X, which has the scissors and the clip point blade knife, in tactical black oxide.

this tool is brand new, never used, still clean and freshly oiled.  this also comes with a unique green Victorinox sheath.

here are a couple pics next to my chrome colored Spirit X:

im asking for $110 USD + shipping.

i would prefer to ship within the USA, but i will ship overseas if necessary.  just let me know and we can work something out.

thanks!!

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
That is a hard to find tool alright :salute:  (and I believe we've also heard it referred to as the Spirit Si) :)

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline ICanFixThat

• No Life Club
That's a good deal... I'm tempted myself. I think I only have the one in the military set, and that is probably one of the few tools I have that I probably won't use to keep the value of the set.

Offline songa

That's a good deal... I'm tempted myself. I think I only have the one in the military set, and that is probably one of the few tools I have that I probably won't use to keep the value of the set.

yea i know what you mean. i bought this with the intention of NOT using it...and only using the chrome one.  this one is too rare and valuable to do harm to :)

anyways let me know if you guys are interested!

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Songa, do you ship to Canada, and if so, I will take it.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69