Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

New Game

CQC-7 · 11 · 1431

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
New Game
on: December 07, 2007, 02:14:42 AM
I just go my X-Box 360 back after nearly 1 month of dealing with life without it.(I considered suicide but the some lucky shmuck would get my system after I am gone)  I went to walmart and picked up a copy of Assassins Creed.  THAT GAME IS FREAKIN AWSOME.  Anyone else out there play this game?  It is cool because it is based in real cities during the Crusader era you visit Jeruselem and get to climb on the big gold dome.  It is a blast, tons of violence.  I definately recommend it. :) 

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Re: New Game
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 11:00:22 PM
I was never much of one for electronics,come to think of it I can barely handle checkers without causing damge to the power grid,but history is one of my great passions,and games like that is causing me to re-think my attitude towards electronic game systems.
I

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 01:23:12 AM
It's one thing for Def (and others) to flaunt their wealth by showing off their mighty multi collections, but now I have to see people brag about their entertainment systems and brand new games?

Ah Seh Fooey.

(I watched the Trailer for Assassins Creed about a dozen times before I worked out I don't have anything to play it on  :P )

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 01:59:07 AM
Ah yes, my vast wealth eh?  From my luxury 7 year old economy car to my advanced 8 bit Nintendo system, what can I say but "it's lonely at the top?"   :D

:P

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 06:39:45 AM
Ah yes, my vast wealth eh?  From my luxury 7 year old economy car to my advanced 8 bit Nintendo system, what can I say but "it's lonely at the top?"

You have a 2000 model car?  :o

I knew I was amongst refined sorts I did.

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 10:44:30 AM
Ah yes, my vast wealth eh?  From my luxury 7 year old economy car to my advanced 8 bit Nintendo system, what can I say but "it's lonely at the top?"

You have a 2000 model car?  :o

I knew I was amongst refined sorts I did.
But we do have the common touch :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 03:41:36 PM
Yup- it's a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire, upgraded to the small engine and with a high performance 4 speed automatic transmission, luxury discount stereo, racing snow tires and an ultra stealth red paint job! :P

Perfect for carrying up to two people in pseudo comfort on short trips!  Seating for five, but with the available legroom in the back, the stereo won't go loud enough to drown out the howls of pain emanating from those back there! :P

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline Roadie

• No Life Club
  • Hello...is this thing on?
Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 03:59:42 PM
It is a stunning game and the fluidity of the movement is spectacular, the climbing is really well done, although the routes are pretty prescribed up the tallest buildings its still fun figuring out how to get up there.
Life is like a sandwich...the older it gets the crustier it becomes!

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 05:45:46 PM
I just finished that game this morning.  I will not give it away but I believe that the ending needs work. :)

• No Life Club
Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 10:29:25 PM
Like every other Australian of quality, -  early 90s Seca.

(Image Search "Corolla Seca" and you get a whole load of  "Sports Coupe" Corollas in various Aussie driveways.)

Does Assassin's Creed look anything like it does in the Previews, or are they just movies?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 10:33:41 PM by Nomad »

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 02:15:36 AM
It is pretty close to the preview however, those action scenes are the "cut" scenes that happen when you assassinate your target.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%