Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

PST II

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
PST II
on: December 09, 2007, 06:27:22 AM
After thinking I was getting a PST II to open the box and find a PST, I have returned to the store and they have shrugged their shoulders and said "Oh well, must of just been a left over box" (With no offers of discounts or trade on other items - Of course they are not required in any way to offer me anything, but I'm used to offering my customers options when I can't give them what they want, especially if I've wasted lots of their time!)

In anycase, I'm after a PST II in good condition - Let me know what you think it is worth in Dollars and we'll come up with a deal.

Part II: - What does everyone recommend for overseas postage?

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: PST II
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 09:26:02 AM
If being sent from the US, a Global Priority envelope is about the best option.  I think the small one can be had for about $5 and goes anywhere in the world.  It should reach it's destination in about a week.  It fits a multi and sheath nicely.

As for having one to offer you, unfortunately I only have one, or I'd help you out.  The PST II was my intro to multitools, and eventually the inspiration for this place.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%