Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My first Android......Divemaster Predator!

us Offline 2xTap

• No Life Club
  • Slipjoint Fanatic!
My first Android......Divemaster Predator!
on: August 27, 2011, 03:25:48 PM
Finally got one. Been wanting one of Wing's designs for a while now. Some of his watches are a bit pricey, usually the ones I want. But got lucky on this one as SNBC had a little sale going and they sent me a 15% off code to use on my next purchase. This a newer release, the color combo did it for me.....

Android Divemaster Predator Quartz:

I'm not one much for baby blue as a color, but this combination of Gray/Baby Blue against the stainless just looks real good.

Anyway, the watch is made entirely of 316L Stainless which is done in a brush satin finish. The case measures in at 49mm wide and 15mm thick. The linked bracelet is 32mm at the lugs and tapers down to 24mm at the clasp. Inside the case rests a Ronda 515 Quartz 3-hand movement with date complication which powers the hands around a dished in Gunmetal Gray sunray dial. Atop of this rests a divers style unidirectional rotating bezel which houses a good sized chunk of hardened Mineral Crystal.

The watch sports a screw in case back along with a protected screw in crown. The watch is rated at 200 meters water resistant.

The bracelet main links are smooth and satin finished, with the knurled center links having a more polished look. I really like the bracelet, and it's very comfortable on the wrist. The deployant clasp has a fold over safety and is micro-adjustable.

The large hour markers, the hour and minute hands, as well as the first quarter of index markers on the bezel are generously applied with luminous Superluminova. And when charged they give off a hell of a glow...........

I'm quite impressed by this piece. Great style and design, quality fit and finish throughout. Definitely won't be my last Android.  :2tu:

2xTap
Knives, Watches, and Flashlights are like Guns......you can never have too many!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%