Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

What are we eating today, 149102

No Life Club Posts: 2,062 When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.
Re: What are we eating today,
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »
I feel like making some pancakes today.
Do any of you have some good recipes?

Chuck Norris' preferred iron supplement is rebar.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 18,399

Zed gb

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 04:44:49 PM »
I feel like making some pancakes today.
Do any of you have some good recipes?

1cup eggs
1cup milk
1cup flour    you can blend it up with bannans  :ahhh

My edc
MT,  Yes
Sak, Yes
Slipjoint, Yes
Flashlight,Yes
Watch, Yes
Other stuff ,Yes
No Life Club Posts: 1,276
What are we eating today,
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 07:05:36 PM »
Pizza and a six pack! Gourmet today!
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 20,183 What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 07:15:03 PM »
I have moved up to Raviolis  :drool: but my jaw got swollen and hurts like hell now so it might be back to liquids for me.  :rant:

I'm the milk man!
Wielder of the Bow of Banishment. Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 29,763 El Presidente del Fan Club Micky D
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
sounds nice ill have to give that one a go, when i lived by myself many moons ago i lived on baked beans on toast and breakfast in a tin  :D there was obvious side effects  :ahhh  :rofl:

Breakfast in a tin! :ahhh  Oh man that stuff is horrible. :D  For those who don't know what we're on about see here:
http://www.avclub.com/articles/breakfast-in-a-can,51334/

Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 20,183 What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
sounds nice ill have to give that one a go, when i lived by myself many moons ago i lived on baked beans on toast and breakfast in a tin  :D there was obvious side effects  :ahhh  :rofl:

Breakfast in a tin! :ahhh  Oh man that stuff is horrible. :D  For those who don't know what we're on about see here:

UGGHHHH looks horrible.   :(

I'm the milk man!
No Life Club Posts: 2,062 When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 08:02:38 PM »
I have moved up to Raviolis  :drool: but my jaw got swollen and hurts like hell now so it might be back to liquids for me.  :rant:

1. Take yummy food and beverage of choice
2. Put yummy food and beverage in food processor.
3. Blend yummy food along with beverage of choice until concoction is smooth in texture.
4. Pour concoction into large glass.
5. Drink through straw. If too chunky repeat steps 2-5.

Chuck Norris' preferred iron supplement is rebar.
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »

3. Blend yummy food along with beverage of choice until concoction is smooth in texture.

That's what everyone says but im not up for blending normal foods to drink.  :(

I'm the milk man!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,239 buh
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 11:02:54 PM »

It's not that bad, i'd eat it without complaints. But then i like spam, also being a teenager means lazy food is the tastiest

I
No Life Club Posts: 4,371 Is there a cure for multitool separation anxiety?
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 11:03:22 PM »

That's what everyone says but im not up for blending normal foods to drink.  :(

You could always drink Ensure!   /ducks
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 11:18:28 PM »

I have been drinking it for over a month now.  :(  Its actually pretty tasty.  :tu: Its just not filling.

I'm the milk man!
Admin Team Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 14,597 Sir Kirk of Blamington Hall
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 11:26:17 PM »
Hey dont anyone knock the Full Monty,the All Day Breakfast in a can(or potato wedges and sausage and beans in a can etc).When things have been tough,or if I'm too lazy to make a propper lunch,then they've been great!I remeber having a former store manager telling how great the Anthony Robbins diet was while drooling(and I do mean that literally) over my Full Monty(somehow I see this thread sidetracking into jokes about me and male stripers)

Now:Dinner tonite has been medalions of English lamb,sautied in olive oil,herbs and garlic,with hash browns.Eaten while watching Day of the Jackel on ITV4!With SOG modding for dessert! :D

No matter how I try,I find my way to the same old jams.

There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

No Life Club Posts: 4,371 Is there a cure for multitool separation anxiety?
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »

I have been drinking it for over a month now.  :(  Its actually pretty tasty.  :tu: Its just not filling.

Add cooked white rice or some fiber, Chex mix, something.  :D
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 11:37:36 PM »

Add cooked white rice or some fiber, Chex mix, something.  :D

I have just been drinking my world famous Peanut Butter and Hershey's Chocolate Milkshakes.  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm the milk man!
Wielder of the Bow of Banishment. Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 29,763 El Presidente del Fan Club Micky D
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 11:38:56 PM »

It's not that bad, i'd eat it without complaints. But then i like spam, also being a teenager means lazy food is the tastiest
Don't get me wrong, I've noting against lazy food, just not tinned 'breakfast', the meatballs are much better. :P  Oh, and corned beef is a thousand times better than Spam. :D

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 11:40:09 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I've noting against lazy food, just not tinned 'breakfast', the meatballs are much better. :P  Oh, and corned beef is a thousand times better than Spam. :D

I love some canned corned beef and hash. I also love friend spam and white rice.  :D

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 11:50:38 PM »
Mummmm, corned beef hash.  Not had that in ages. :)  Spam is edible IMO, but only just. ;)

Hero Member Posts: 500
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 01:23:43 AM »
Eggs and rice.Fry 3-4 eggs over easy,combine with a bowl of white rice,chop and mix real good.A touch of hot sauce and your ready to go.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,014 Not taking any more orders.
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »
Well tonight I had a cold sandwich and a warm pepsi. I think later I'll make some sushi and hot&sour soup. Mmmmm better than campbells
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 04:15:06 PM »
Well tonight I had a cold sandwich and a warm pepsi. I think later I'll make some sushi and hot&sour soup. Mmmmm better than campbells

You make your own sushi. I'm impressed.  :D

I'm the milk man!
Admin Team Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 14,597 Sir Kirk of Blamington Hall
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »

Ok Steve,I'm impressed!

Tonight it was rump steak,in tika spice,with large cup mushrooms,roasted in a basting of olive oil,tabasco sauce and herbs!Yummy.

Oh and tonights movie is Hunt for Red October :D

No matter how I try,I find my way to the same old jams.

There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »
My mouth was still hurting from the surgery but I decided to say screw it and have a fat juicy Burger and Fries.  :drool: I haven't eaten anything that good in over a month.  :tu:

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 11:55:18 PM »
Your making me hungry Cap.There is a place around here that has a 1 1/2 pound cheese burger with bacon.I have never been able to eat all of it but tonight I may go for it.
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2011, 12:03:23 AM »
Your making me hungry Cap.There is a place around here that has a 1 1/2 pound cheese burger with bacon.I have never been able to eat all of it but tonight I may go for it.

Do it.   :D

I'm the milk man!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 18,399

Zed gb

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2011, 01:11:39 PM »
Just making a bacon sandwich  :D

My edc
MT,  Yes
Sak, Yes
Slipjoint, Yes
Flashlight,Yes
Watch, Yes
Other stuff ,Yes
No Life Club Posts: 4,875
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2011, 02:24:39 PM »
Mason jar of Community iced tea, peanut butter sandwich on Mrs. Bairds, maybe a m&m cookie or too.

:like:
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »
Mason jar of Community iced tea, peanut butter sandwich on Mrs. Bairds, maybe a m&m cookie or too.

Sounds like my kind of party.  :D

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2011, 09:22:39 PM »
You can always tell who is a good old southern boy.I just finished my last cup of Community coffee.
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,014 Not taking any more orders.
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2011, 12:21:19 AM »
I just at 2 pork sandwiches. Over flowing sticky fingers BBQ sauce with some cheese. Had to take a zanax also cause I was on the verge of a anxiety attack. Mmmmm they sure were good.
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2011, 12:27:47 AM »
I just at 2 pork sandwiches. Over flowing sticky fingers BBQ sauce with some cheese. Had to take a zanax also cause I was on the verge of a anxiety attack. Mmmmm they sure were good.

MMMMM Xanax and Pork Sandwich.  :D

I'm the milk man!

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $372.43
PayPal Fees: $22.89
Net Balance: $349.54
Above Goal: $74.54
Site Currency: USD
127% 
November Donations

Community Links