Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Senseless

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Re: Senseless
Reply #60 on: December 28, 2007, 05:43:44 AM
They were bred for hunting wild boar and mountain lions- basically the meanest animals on the planet. 
Obviously you've never met the Missouri chigger.  :pok: LOL Anyway, beautiful dog. I have 2 dogs myself, they're pretty much worthless but I love them anyway.
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #61 on: December 28, 2007, 09:08:18 AM
Like I said, I'll tell you when there's at least one pitcher in easy reach...  :cheers:

Def
Well you'd best drink yours first, I'm a complete light weight were booze is concerned :D

Seriously 2 pints of stella and I used to be pissed as a newt ::)

That is interesting.  I thought that all the guy across the pond could hold their own. :drink:
Most can...just not me :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #62 on: December 28, 2007, 09:27:47 AM
Like I said, I'll tell you when there's at least one pitcher in easy reach...  :cheers:

Def
Well you'd best drink yours first, I'm a complete light weight were booze is concerned :D

Seriously 2 pints of stella and I used to be pissed as a newt ::)

That is interesting.  I thought that all the guy across the pond could hold their own. :drink:

Some of us can  :D  :drink:
  Heres a pic of Micky after his 2nd pint and the girl he likes

dunc

* hanging-around-drunk.jpg (Filesize: 18.86 KB)

* Drunk%2BEffect%2B2.jpg (Filesize: 21.17 KB)

Reply #63 on: December 28, 2007, 11:45:43 AM
Neither of those pics are far from the truth :D

Thats why I don't drink anymore ;)

us Offline CQC-7

• No Life Club
  • Right Wing Psychopath!
Reply #64 on: December 28, 2007, 06:34:53 PM

That is probaly for the better.  You might end up in the closet with a four eyed girl.  Or worse a four eyed guy that you thought was a four eyed girl. :drink:

Offline FRESHpalm

Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 04:17:39 AM

That is probaly for the better.  You might end up in the closet with a four eyed girl.  Or worse a four eyed guy that you thought was a four eyed girl. :drink:

I wish we had an emotican that was laughing because thats what i would put right now  ;)

Any way def- GORGEOUS dog! I own 1 Black great dane, he was a rescue dog so he is not very well trained we struggle with him alot, but its worth it.
He was under fed and abbused as a puppy so he is still very skinny put he is putting on some weight. He is currently around 140 pounds and he stands 4 legged about 4 feet high or higher cant really eye that kind of stuff.

Any way, Very touching storys about your dogs. I consider buying a new puppy and taking a lot of time to train him now. :)

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #66 on: December 31, 2007, 11:14:49 AM
Hope your dog comes on in leaps and bounds people who abuse animals should be slowly roasted over an open fire  >:D

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #67 on: December 31, 2007, 06:01:11 PM
Thanks FreshPalm- my dog is really great.  I've been lucky to have gotten some really excellent "used" dogs as I like to call them.

As for the slow roasting thing, well I can think of a whole lot of much better methods of dealing with those folks.  I firmly believe that animal abuse crimes should be an eye for an eye...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #68 on: December 31, 2007, 11:37:30 PM
Thanks FreshPalm- my dog is really great.  I've been lucky to have gotten some really excellent "used" dogs as I like to call them.

As for the slow roasting thing, well I can think of a whole lot of much better methods of dealing with those folks.  I firmly believe that animal abuse crimes should be an eye for an eye...

Def
Maybe we can have a Torture For Troglidytes sub forum???????????

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Reply #69 on: January 01, 2008, 12:00:52 AM
I firmly believe that animal abuse crimes should be an eye for an eye...
That's kinda the way I believe. Strip them down completely nekkid, put them in a pin with 2 BIG mean dogs and tell them "Good luck abusing those dogs"
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #70 on: January 01, 2008, 12:03:27 AM

I would. :salute:
[

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #71 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:59 AM
Well I was the victim of another stupid and senseless crime again.  My gas cap on my Jeep seems to have walked off sometime in the last few days.  This stuff really pisses me off, like you wouldn't imagine, but I replaced it with a locking one, so at least the little buggers will have to work to steal it again.

I am looking around to see if I can spot some little gang banger wannabee with a gas cap hanging around his neck on a gaudy fake gold chain.  Then I'll offer him the tire iron and matching bumper...   :twak:

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Leatherman123

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 01:53:17 AM
I totally agree with you, Def.. I live in a pretty good neighborhood, and some kids went in my wife's car (unlocked  ::) ) and took some things out of her wallet.. Get this, they only took 1 dollar bills and insurance cards! They didn't touch anything else; if I were to see this happen, I would have shot 200 paintballs at them! LOL
B

us Offline WH867

• No Life Club
Reply #73 on: March 16, 2009, 03:51:58 AM
  some kids went in my wife's car (unlocked  ::) )   
When did you get married? :pok: :pok:
Dennis

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #74 on: March 16, 2009, 01:24:20 PM
  Heres a pic of Micky after his 2nd pint and the girl he likes

Dude :o there is a magazine in Germany, called "Bild" (German for picture or scene), which at a time had filled all street ad spaces with pictures like that, as part of its marketing campaign. I had a hard time not going totally dizzy when I had to go downtown. :ahhh

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #75 on: March 16, 2009, 07:03:04 PM

Yeah she was only a fiancee last week.
I'm back!!

england Offline Dunc

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Aggressive in defence
Reply #76 on: March 16, 2009, 07:05:29 PM

Yeah she was only a fiancee last week.

I can't wait to see the Wedding pics  :D

Dunc

Offline Leatherman123

Reply #77 on: March 17, 2009, 12:41:56 AM
Not yet, after seven years of being engaged; I'd call her my wife.. (not legally of course!)  :P
B

us Offline WH867

• No Life Club
Reply #78 on: March 17, 2009, 03:50:18 AM
Not yet, after seven years of being engaged; I'd call her my wife.. (not legally of course!)  :P
I have been engaged for a good three years now! 

Lets see :think:.  Yesterday you were married. Today you have been engaged 7 years . But 3 months ago on 12/31/08 you were engaged 3 years.   Interesting :think: :ahhh :pok: :pok:
Dennis

ca Offline jzmtl

!!!
Reply #79 on: March 17, 2009, 04:06:31 AM
Well I was the victim of another stupid and senseless crime again.  My gas cap on my Jeep seems to have walked off sometime in the last few days.  This stuff really pisses me off, like you wouldn't imagine, but I replaced it with a locking one, so at least the little buggers will have to work to steal it again.

I am looking around to see if I can spot some little gang banger wannabee with a gas cap hanging around his neck on a gaudy fake gold chain.  Then I'll offer him the tire iron and matching bumper...   :twak:

Def

LOL!  :D

Why did you think I have a locking gas cap on mine, the stock one lasted two weeks in the apartment complex I used to live in!

Reply #80 on: March 17, 2009, 07:41:34 AM

Lets see :think:.  Yesterday you were married. Today you have been engaged 7 years . But 3 months ago on 12/31/08 you were engaged 3 years.   Interesting :think: :ahhh :pok: :pok:
:-X :-X :-X :-X

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #81 on: March 17, 2009, 12:53:45 PM

:oops:
I'm back!!

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Re: !!!
Reply #82 on: March 17, 2009, 04:23:24 PM

Def

LOL!  :D

Why did you think I have a locking gas cap on mine, the stock one lasted two weeks in the apartment complex I used to live in!

I guess I am kind of surprised mine lasted this long.  I have often thought about getting a locking gas cap, or one of those locking covers, but I never did.  Of course a gas cap is something I wouldn't replace until I needed to, and the gas covers I was looking at were all for the JK or were chrome.  I wanted black to match the rest of the Jeep!   :P

Def

ca Offline jzmtl

Reply #83 on: March 18, 2009, 04:35:46 AM
Count yourself lucky that's the only thing you lost, prior to the gas cap someone pryed off the toyota emblem off my old camry's trunk with a screwdriver, in the same neighborhood.  ::)

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #84 on: March 22, 2009, 12:15:54 AM

Def

ca Offline jzmtl

Reply #85 on: March 22, 2009, 12:19:04 AM
heh, doesn't really work in canada thou.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #86 on: March 22, 2009, 12:31:34 AM
That is true...

Someone got into my Jeep one day last summer and stole some change out of the cup holder and an OtterBox I keep my cell phone in when it rains and that was pretty frustrating, but that was probably one of those days I left the top down.  My own fault I suppose, but still it was annoying that some a**hole got into my truck and took what he wanted.  I felt a little violated, but there really wasn't much I could do about it either.

I'd love to set up some kind of weight sensitive stun gun in the seat, and hook it to a car alarm transmitter- activate it when I leave the Jeep, and deactivate it when I come back, and anyone climbing into the seat in the meantime gets a nice surprise....   >:D

But, with my luck, they'd probably soil themselves and I'd get stuck with the smell.

Def

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%