Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

Japan PST Owners Club 12886

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,107
Re: Japan PST Owners Club
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
Here are some pics of a variation of the riveted PST I`ve been after for a long time. The two main differences are a large lanyard attachment and Japan Leatherman stamped on the knife blade.   :)

What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.

Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »
Lanyard and knife stamp.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:57:40 PM by David »

Hold Fast
Keeper Of The PowerCut Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 16,892 - Allan

AHB dk

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2011, 05:04:32 PM »
You got some amazing variations David..  8) 8)

"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius."
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,210
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »

woo hoo another club to join

i gotta get me a pocket survival tool branded pst :drool:

:like:    :MTO:
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »
Thank you Allan.

Pacu nice PST.

Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 07:39:25 AM »
Pacu in your 2nd pic the infamous LEATHERVAN makes another apperance.  :D

Hold Fast
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 5,210
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 05:48:05 PM »
Pacu in your 2nd pic the infamous LEATHERVAN makes another apperance.  :D

i didn't even notice :o

:D

:like:    :MTO:
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »
Some of the riveted PST`s from Cabelas came in these Cabelas logo`d sheaths.   :)

Hold Fast
Keeper Of The PowerCut Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 16,892 - Allan

AHB dk

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 07:39:20 PM »
Some of the riveted PST`s from Cabelas came in these Cabelas logo`d sheaths.   :)
Can I please have your adress and when you're leaving the house please...  :pok: :drool:

"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius."
Full Member Posts: 165 Strictly LEATHERMAN 99% of the time!
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 08:19:16 PM »
I will have myself a JAPAN stamped PST.... Oh, it will be mine...... Yes... IT WILL BE MINE! :viking:

No Life Club Posts: 2,577 There is no spoon
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 08:55:03 PM »

Never underestimate the power of the fleece
Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 23,281
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 03:54:20 AM »
Just getting caught up here....great variations there David! :tu:

And welcome to the Leathervan Club Pacu! :salute:

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools
Full Member Posts: 165 Strictly LEATHERMAN 99% of the time!
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 05:37:32 AM »
@turnsouth......  :rofl:

Admin Team Zombie Apprentice Posts: 14,730 Sir Kirk of Blamington Hall
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2014, 11:07:43 AM »
 :woohoo:

I'm in :tu:

when the truth is found to be lies,and all the joy within you dies...

There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

No Life Club Posts: 4,048 Apparently it is possible to have too many tools;)
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2014, 12:26:39 PM »
Welcome to the club, Kirky  :cheers:

So is it your fault somehow that I can't seem to find a JPST with the big lanyard attachment and "Japan/Leatherman" on the knife tang ?

I do have a couple of hollow rivet ( I think/hope ?) JPSTs on their way, one US PAT 4238862, the other US Reg TM 1325473.  I'll give more details when they arrive downunder.

I should have joined this club a while back, but never mind, I'm here now :)

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »

So is it your fault somehow that I can't seem to find a JPST with the big lanyard attachment and "Japan/Leatherman" on the knife tang ?I do have a couple of hollow rivet ( I think/hope ?) JPSTs on their way, one US PAT 4238862, the other US Reg TM 1325473.  I'll give more details when they arrive downunder.

Greg those are as very hard to come by. I have not seen one of those in a couple years. But they do pop up once in a while.    :)

Hold Fast
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 15,623
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2014, 04:11:32 PM »
Not sure why I haven't joined considering I am addicted to these MTs in a bad way. 

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2014, 04:24:14 PM »

So is it your fault somehow that I can't seem to find a JPST with the big lanyard attachment and "Japan/Leatherman" on the knife tang ?I do have a couple of hollow rivet ( I think/hope ?) JPSTs on their way, one US PAT 4238862, the other US Reg TM 1325473.  I'll give more details when they arrive downunder.

Greg those are as very hard to come by. I have not seen one of those in a couple years. But they do pop up once in a while.    :)

I'd sort of figured that out, having never seen one for sale (ever  :'( ).  Even though I'm getting pretty good at picking out the very early knife blade shape and Japanese plier shape, despite the crappy photos you often get on eBay. 

I guess I'll just keep on looking and hoping, and maybe one day I'll get lucky and find a 3 x PST bundle with one of these and also the early catalogue Cabela's and Early Winter PSTs; with a totally weird item title so no-one else has found them and I can snaffle them up for a B-I-N of $29.99  :D   

Yeah, right, like that's going to happen any time soon !!!!     :rofl:

babola: "Enjoy your tools and don't be afraid to air your opinion and feelings here, but do it in courteous and respectable way toward others, of course."
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2014, 05:39:13 PM »

So is it your fault somehow that I can't seem to find a JPST with the big lanyard attachment and "Japan/Leatherman" on the knife tang ?

I do have a couple of hollow rivet ( I think/hope ?) JPSTs on their way, one US PAT 4238862, the other US Reg TM 1325473.  I'll give more details when they arrive downunder.

Have I missed a trick here? :think:

There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2014, 11:19:03 PM »

Nothing tricky or special, just the usual "blame Kirky for anything even though he had nothing to do with it" principle common on MTo.   :pok:  ;)

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2014, 12:18:05 AM »

Nothing tricky or special, just the usual "blame Kirky for anything even though he had nothing to do with it" principle common on MTo.   :pok:  ;)

Ah,ok,just checking ;) Carry on then :D

New User Posts: 3
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2014, 07:02:15 AM »
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2014, 08:15:39 AM »
2 days left get it before i do http://www.ebay.com/itm/L...365?&autorefresh=true

It's already in my sights and my finger is hovering over the trigger  ;)   :pok:  (I was hoping no one else would notice it, but I guess that's not going to happen now)

New User Posts: 3
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 10:23:24 AM »
2 days left get it before i do http://www.ebay.com/itm/L...365?&autorefresh=true

It's already in my sights and my finger is hovering over the trigger  ;)   :pok:  (I was hoping no one else would notice it, but I guess that's not going to happen now)
happy 2 help was going to get it for my self but i hard use my tools so good luck
 :climber:
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,629 You're amongst friends.
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »
I know nothing... I saw nothing...  :-X

SAW
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 07:02:55 PM »

Really? I can assure you there are people watching it. Whether we decide to bid or not is yet to be determined.    :D

Hold Fast
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 15,623
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 07:17:46 PM »
I know nothing... I saw nothing...  :-X

;)

Esse Quam Videri
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2014, 01:48:37 AM »

Really? I can assure you there are people watching it. Whether we decide to bid or not is yet to be determined.    :D

I did say hoping, but whether that hope had even the slightest shred of a tenuous grip on reality is another story entirely ......   :rofl:

Oh well, highest bidder will win, as always .......  and if it goes to someone on MTo who will appreciate it then that is great  :)

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2014, 03:41:02 AM »

I did say hoping, but whether that hope had even the slightest shred of a tenuous grip on reality is another story entirely ......   :rofl:

Oh well, highest bidder will win, as always .......  and if it goes to someone on MTo who will appreciate it then that is great  :)

I wont be bidding on it. Those have been going way to high for what I consider them to be worth. I all ready have several and got them cheap before the things got into the present state of being. Every one else can knock them selves out bidding away.    :D     :D

Hold Fast
Sr. Member Posts: 431
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2015, 08:52:45 PM »
I'm in  :salute:

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $175.00
PayPal Fees: $10.57
Net Balance: $164.43
Below Goal: $110.57
Site Currency: USD
60% 
November Donations

Community Links