Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad by logging in.

THE HOCKEY THREAD!!!! (spoilers) 62784

Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 19,699 What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
THE HOCKEY THREAD!!!! (spoilers)
« on: November 04, 2011, 03:52:58 AM »
Well figured I would start a hockey thread.

The Sharks vs Penguins got off to a bad start for us. Were down 2-0 quick in the first.  :rant:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:12:37 AM by Whoey »

I'm the milk man!
Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 10,526 Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
Re: THE HOCKEY THREAD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 04:02:29 AM »
Devils beat the Flyers 4-3 in shootout tonight. Always fun to beat Philly  :D.

There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 19,699 What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 04:08:11 AM »
I knew you would be the first to show up.  :pok:

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:03:11 AM »
Sharks just tied it up 3-3 with 4:40 something left in the third. Now we just need one more and hold the lead.

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 06:10:47 AM »
Over Time here we come.

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 06:20:04 AM »
Going to shootout.  :ahhh

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 06:25:36 AM »
AND THE SHARKS COME BACK AND WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!  :ahhh  :ahhh :drink:

YES I'M YELLING AT YOU........  :D

I'm the milk man!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 7,242
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 03:05:00 PM »
my Blackhawks are playing the Lighting tonight and I'm getting it  :tu:

they finally beat the always scary (sarcasm) Panthers last night yay!

18 points and doing good so far, if they get their PP right they will be really goooooood this year ;)
number one in PK though :salute:

Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 12,140 North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »
Caps tonight.  We'll see what line shuffling Boudreau has in store for tonight... :ahhh

Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 10,526 Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 04:27:16 PM »
Caps tonight.  We'll see what line shuffling Boudreau has in store for tonight... :ahhh
Your boys and my boys are going home-and-home next weekend. I got my tickets for Friday night yesterday. :)

if they get their PP right they will be really goooooood this year ;)

What's that? :think: As a Devils fan I'm not familiar with that term. Is that when the Devils have more guys on the ice and only get one shot on goal?

And how is it that the only entries on this thread are Americans so far?

There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D
Global Moderator Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 12,140 North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 06:16:38 PM »
Your boys and my boys are going home-and-home next weekend. I got my tickets for Friday night yesterday. :)

My kids will be at the Verizon Center next Saturday.  They'll be the ones in Red Caps Jerseys. :D

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »
Anyone else see Ovechkin call his coach a Fat F&$% the other night when he benched him in the last few minutes.  :o Shows the Hated 8........O I mean the great 8's class.

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »
Anyone else see Ovechkin call his coach a Fat F&$% the other night when he benched him in the last few minutes.  :o Shows the Hated 8........O I mean the great 8's class.

I'm sure BB has called Ovie the same.  ;)

Heck, he benched Baby Swede (Johansson) for the first game (2 games?) due to smurfty attitude.  Hope we see the same outcome for Ovie (who has not been all that effective so far...)

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »

I'm sure BB has called Ovie the same.  ;)

Heck, he benched Baby Swede (Johansson) for the first game (2 games?) due to smurfty attitude.  Hope we see the same outcome for Ovie (who has not been all that effective so far...)

Your right. There coach is very uhhh...... vocal to say the least.  :D

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 08:44:51 AM »
arrrgh! my hawks lost to the bolts  :rant:

at least they got a point in OT...

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 03:45:42 PM »
Devils-Jets tonight in Newark. If I'm feeling up to it tonight after work, I might head on down. FOrtunately I keep a spare jersey in my locker at the store  :D.

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 03:35:01 AM »
Caught the train to Newark perfectly! Great game, Devils won in OT, 3-2. Adam Henrique scored his second and third NHL goals. The kid is looking pretty good!

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
Canucks vs my Blackhawks today! :D but....

I'm getting the game "delayed!" doh (2am)  :rant:

so don't tell me! lol

Head Turd Polisher Administrator He who has the most nuts, wins! Posts: 56,946 Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Re: THE HOCKEY THREAD!!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »
Caught the train to Newark perfectly! Great game, Devils won in OT, 3-2. Adam Henrique scored his second and third NHL goals. The kid is looking pretty good!

As much as I love the Jets (I grew up in Winnipeg) I don't think you can get too excited over beating them!  They've got nothing going on at the moment.

Def

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!   NEW!

NEW PRODUCTS ADDED DAILY!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 06:19:59 PM »
Sharks lost it in OT.  :rant:

I'm the milk man!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,406 You're amongst friends.
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 06:23:39 PM »
I only watch it for the fights  :pok:

SAW

Weilder of the MP600 and many other neat gadgets :tu:
Re: Re: THE HOCKEY THREAD!!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 06:38:34 PM »

As much as I love the Jets (I grew up in Winnipeg) I don't think you can get too excited over beating them!  They've got nothing going on at the moment.

Def

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Hey, a win's a win. The Jets came back from down 2-0 in the third to tie it and send it to OT. The Devils aren't exactly a powerhouse anymore, either.

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 03:01:28 PM »
arrrrgh! lost again :rant: they'd have the best points in all Hockey if they had won the last 2 games, I guess the chemistry is not there yet doh

the Cans hated playing us before! ::) now they have fun lol

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 03:31:54 AM »
Alright the Sharks game starts in a hour. I think I need to go to the store and get some libations.  :cheers:

I'm the milk man!
Hero Member Posts: 802
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 02:03:03 AM »
My Redwings went from having the largest payroll in the league to the 16th and look what happened. You get what you pay for.

Tick Magnet
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 02:54:08 AM »
Devils are at home against Carolina tonight, tied 1-1 in the second.

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 04:15:19 AM »

Good luck to your team.  Hope they pull out a win.  :tu:

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »

Good luck to your team.  Hope they pull out a win.  :tu:
They pulled it out, won 3-2. A rookie put the puck in behind Brodeur for an own goal that tied it at 2, but then made amends and scored the game winner. :tu:

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 01:29:14 AM »

They pulled it out, won 3-2. A rookie put the puck in behind Brodeur for an own goal that tied it at 2, but then made amends and scored the game winner. :tu:

Wow scored on his own goal.  :o It happens form time to time. Glad he redeemed himself and scored the game winner.  :tu:

I'm the milk man!
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 01:31:20 AM »

Wow scored on his own goal.  :o It happens form time to time. Glad he redeemed himself and scored the game winner.  :tu:
Yeah, it happens. He's young though, only been with the big club since Oct 22, and already has four goals and a couple of assists. The kid is really looking good, I'm liking what I'm seeing out of the Devils' young guys this year so far.

Operational Funds

Keep the Unworkable working! Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $275.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $600.10
PayPal Fees: $35.45
Net Balance: $564.65
Above Goal: $289.65
Site Currency: USD
205% 
June Donations

Community Links