Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gun blue cadet at ebay!

jan. · 32 · 4503

Offline sak.collector

• New User
Re: Gun blue cadet at ebay!
Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 06:11:56 AM
Hi everyone,
I am the very fortunate seller of that gunmetal cadet the other week. I just wanted to assure everyone that the auction was completely legitimate. Buyer paid quickly and I threw in an unopened silver cadet to show my gratitude.  The price was well above my the market average of course but apparently he really needed that gunmetal cadet to compete his collection. We all know the feeling of overpaying for a particular sak that we really, really want:)

On the other hand, the used copper cadet I was selling at the same time went for only $65. It looks like the copper cadet supply has finally caught up with the demand.
Cheers,
sak.collector
Welcome sak.collector. Every once in awhile we will see this kind of anomaly (disturbance in the Force) in bidding. I am happy for you but it sure shows a lack of skill on the buyers part since, with a little research he could have gotten one before or since for $65. - $75.

Thanks for the welcome Tim. I was a bit conflicted to sell the cadet at this price but hey... who am I to disobey the wishes of the market, right?

Offline sak.collector

• New User
Re: Gun blue cadet at ebay!
Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:46 AM
Hi everyone,
I am the very fortunate seller of that gunmetal cadet the other week. I just wanted to assure everyone that the auction was completely legitimate. Buyer paid quickly and I threw in an unopened silver cadet to show my gratitude.  The price was well above my the market average of course but apparently he really needed that gunmetal cadet to compete his collection. We all know the feeling of overpaying for a particular sak that we really, really want:)

On the other hand, the used copper cadet I was selling at the same time went for only $65. It looks like the copper cadet supply has finally caught up with the demand.
Cheers,
sak.collector

Just curious, what country was the buyer from?

He was American.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD