Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

mag lite and led lenser

spam Offline scrappy

• Turd Bucket
  • No Life Club
mag lite and led lenser
on: November 26, 2011, 07:07:22 PM
WOW
I got a home depot Christmas light for 15 that throws 388 meters. No other manufacturer I can find has a light with that performance for such low price. My boy and I tested beam shots against our 10 million candle power spot light and the mag almost throws as far. It uses 2d batteries. I also got a xl200 for 32 dollars shipped on amazon. It is very bright, and although I like throw I really like to take head off and use it for flood. Perfect circle with no dead spots our irregularities.

I also have a led lenser l6, a t7, coast hp7, and coast h5. The l6 is a great light with amazing flood and throw. The focus does both well. I got the t7 this week and it is the furthest thrower of the group at 210 meters. That seems pretty high for a light using aaa batteries. The coast hp7 puts out more than 200 lumens and on flood is the nicest flood I have ever seen.  The p7 throws the furthest. The hp7 has best flood and the l6 is a nice compromise. It throws about as far as the hp7 but the great flood is not as bright. The flood is better than the t7 though.

I am not sure which I will carry but all are amazing.  My other mag, inova, romisen, and deal extreme lights are retired.
Here is a list of the lights by price.
Coast hp7      45
Led lenser t7 39
Mag xl200      32
Led lenser l6 15
Mag 2D            15
Sorry, I have no pics. I am just adding this on my phone, but I wanted to give props to mag and led lenser for such great lights.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%