Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wanted SAK scales

us Offline Chain Gang

Wanted SAK scales
on: November 26, 2011, 08:35:02 PM
A few of my veteran friends are putting together Christmas care packages to send to Afghanistan for their friends or family members.Over the last few months I picked up some SAK "Handyman Specials"from Ebay with the thought of modding them but that will probably never happen.I decided to donate them but the problem is they don't have scales or the scales are cracked.What I'm asking if anyone has scales in any condition or color as long as they are in one piece they could donate.I could reimburse postage.I need both 84 and 91 size scales with and without the corkscrew cut out.I you have a set or even one side it would be appreciated.Digg in your junk drawer and see what you got.If you can help please message me.

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Wanted SAK scales
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 09:31:51 PM
I have a couple 91 mm ill throw at ya. Red I think is all I have. Some new some used but still in like new condition. Let me dig a bit and I'll get back at ya.
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

us Offline Chain Gang

Re: Wanted SAK scales
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:26:41 PM
I have a couple 91 mm ill throw at ya. Red I think is all I have. Some new some used but still in like new condition. Let me dig a bit and I'll get back at ya.
Thanks Steve.Better keep your new and if you can spare some of your well used ones that will be good.

us Offline Chain Gang

Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:22:50 AM
If anyone has come up with any scales the time is getting short for an over seas care package shipment if it's going to arrive by Christmas.

us Offline Chain Gang

Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 05:19:13 AM
Well folks I ran out of time and wasn't able to find any used scales for my "fix it up" SAKs before time to ship care packages over seas.I decided I was going to give a few out of my collection and I'm glad I did.I got that warm fuzzy feeling knowing that some soldier will have a nice SAK that will be used rather than set in my display case.If you come across a veteran or soldier I hope you will take a minute to thank them and give them a pat on the back or a friendly hand shake.During the holidays please say a little prayer for our brave warriors.Freedom is not free. :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%