Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

combined minimaglite and leather pouch

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
combined minimaglite and leather pouch
on: January 11, 2008, 06:45:08 PM
I would like to get a combined minimag puoch and original leatherman pouch if anybody has one .I have upgraded my minimag with an l.e.d drop in and would love to carry the leatherman with it if I can talk the old man into givingit up :D :D

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: combined minimaglite and leather pouch
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:53:24 PM
I've only seen this one so far mate, but I'll keep looking for ya...

http://www.heinnie.com/Bags-and-Wallets/Nite-Ize/Nite-Ize-Pock-Its/p-281-391-2101/
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline kreskin13

Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 02:45:09 AM
Is this what you are looking for? 2nd case down.

http://www.cases4less.com/toolkits.html

Calvin
[

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 04:45:12 PM
Wow when I first saw that I was thinking 105$ for a case, but when ya look more they include the tool :P

Cant ya get the sheath seperatly from Leaterman?

S

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 06:35:54 PM

Calvin
Cheers that is the very thing

Offline kreskin13

Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 12:35:10 AM

Calvin
Cheers that is the very thing

It's a nice sheath, I've got a couple of them.

Calvin

This one is even better, but more expensive. I was trying to link you to a leather sheath made by maglite that holds both but they have taken it off their site. I was looking for it somewhere else when I came across this one. I'll continue to try and find the maglite sheath as it is real nice and less than 17 USD.

http://www.bestglide.com/aadventurerpage.htm

Calvin
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 12:49:33 AM by kreskin13 »
[

us Offline parnass

• No Life Club
  • 4x4 since '74
Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 06:03:59 AM
.... I was trying to link you to a leather sheath made by maglite that holds both but they have taken it off their site. I was looking for it somewhere else when I came across this one. I'll continue to try and find the maglite sheath as it is real nice and less than 17 USD.

Kreskin13,  I know the Maglite sheath you mean and it does look pretty good.  Made in USA. I see it sold at a tool store in my area for about $17 - $18.   It used to appear on Maglite's web site, but it looks like Maglite stopped offering most of their sheaths.

One reason I haven't bought that leather Maglite multitool/light combo sheath is that the LED lights I carry are not Mini Maglites and the open bottom sheath is sized for Mini Maglites.

Also, the sheath is displayed at the store in a sealed package and I don't know if or how well a SwissTool, SOG PowerLock, or Spirit would fit in the multitool section.

* holster.jpg (Filesize: 15.19 KB)
Retired engineer, author.

A man with one multitool always knows exactly which to use. A man with many multitools is never quite sure. - parnass

Offline kreskin13

Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 11:17:49 AM
.... I was trying to link you to a leather sheath made by maglite that holds both but they have taken it off their site. I was looking for it somewhere else when I came across this one. I'll continue to try and find the maglite sheath as it is real nice and less than 17 USD.

Kreskin13,  I know the Maglite sheath you mean and it does look pretty good.  Made in USA. I see it sold at a tool store in my area for about $17 - $18.   It used to appear on Maglite's web site, but it looks like Maglite stopped offering most of their sheaths.

One reason I haven't bought that leather Maglite multitool/light combo sheath is that the LED lights I carry are not Mini Maglites and the open bottom sheath is sized for Mini Maglites.

Also, the sheath is displayed at the store in a sealed package and I don't know if or how well a SwissTool, SOG PowerLock, or Spirit would fit in the multitool section.

I know what you mean about the open bottom. I closed it off so I could carry my Fenix L2D which fits great. I also know it will easily fit a Spirit because that was the first multitool I had in it. I now have a new Wave in it and it fits but a little tighter. I have a paracord tool fob on the lanyard hole to help pull it out, but the sheath is also kind of new and not fully broken in.

Calvin
[

Offline jock1

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 01:27:39 AM
Thanks for the help guys I will see about the leather one.As it's for edc so I want something a bit more presentable  :drool:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%